B2 - General Topic 2024 #2(January)

7 hours ago, djoko001 said:

nadia shows up and esmi suddenly decide to spend more time than usual outside , the apartment is doomed , someone need to leave either nadia or esmi

Or they could act like adults and short this problem.

10 hours ago, djoko001 said:

nadia shows up and esmi suddenly decide to spend more time than usual outside , the apartment is doomed , someone need to leave either nadia or esmi

my vote is nadia

• Upvote 1

Dayana is from Venezuela.  Isn't Bruno from Venezuela?  Maybe she knows Isaac.

an event entertainer, participating in shows, dances and performances

^^^This was not written by ChatGPT.   I now think her occupation also describes what Wolf, Margo, and Ney did before arriving at RLC.   This would fit the acrobatic positions that Wolf sometimes stages.  Sex shows to spice up private parties.  Parties hosted by people with money.  (IMO, Dayana is an upgrade from those former participants who work in the Barcelona sex clubs.)

Parties hosted by people (men and couples) who in a past era might have been clients of Yab Yum 

Disclaimer.  I have a photo taken by a girlfriend of my standing on the steps of Yab Yum, but we never went inside.  We did go to Casa Rosso though.  An establishment where Massi would have done well.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g188590-d4222706-Reviews-Casa_Rosso-Amsterdam_North_Holland_Province.html

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Dayana is from Venezuela.  Isn't Bruno from Venezuela?  Maybe she knows Isaac.

^^^This was not written by ChatGPT.   I now think her occupation also describes what Wolf, Margo, and Ney did before arriving at RLC.   This would fit the acrobatic positions that Wolf sometimes stages.  Sex shows to spice up private parties.  Parties hosted by people with money.  (IMO, Dayana is an upgrade from those former participants who work in the Barcelona sex clubs.)

Parties hosted by people (men and couples) who in a past era might have been clients of Yab Yum 

Disclaimer.  I have a photo taken by a girlfriend of my standing on the steps of Yab Yum, but we never went inside.  We did go to Casa Rosso though.  An establishment where Massi would have done well.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g188590-d4222706-Reviews-Casa_Rosso-Amsterdam_North_Holland_Province.html

Except that she was living in Madrid.

7aceb2cf-7ed4-eb13-7567-407be640089c.pngI'm from Venezuela and I love making family plans, riding horses and exploring nature. I have basic knowledge in physiotherapy and massage. I work as an event entertainer, participating in shows, dances and performancesd474b1c3-c0dc-b9b9-d94b-a0278d472ba6.png

they always forget to add "and if necessary, slut" to the description

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

23 hours ago, timber said:

That would be unfortunate. Do you have a replay link to the call?

RLC Replay

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

its all in spanish

the guy shes talking to seems to work for RLC

for what i understand she says the word "camera" and self-censors, shes probably been warned thats someting she cant do.

she also talk about having others apartaments and asks if it's only with girls, the guy says that theres boys too

after they talk about random shit

anyways, I couldnt find the part she confirms she will be there only for 2 weeks

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, santorini said:

the guy shes talking to seems to work for RLC

for what i understand she says the word "camera" and self-censors, shes probably been warned thats someting she cant do.

she also talk about having others apartaments and asks if it's only with girls, the guy says that theres boys too

after they talk about random shit

anyways, I couldnt find the part she confirms she will be there only for 2 weeks

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/20_10?ts=1704497109&from=share

its not the first guy she talked later with another one i gave you the exact timing she said 2 weeks 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, santorini said:

youre right! 

now I wonder why choose to hire a girl who will stay for such a short time 🤔 this is not very common for RLC

Desperation, I'd guess. That room has been empty for months. Sucks though, she seems lively and this apartment urgently needs someone to make it fun. But 2 weeks feels pointless as an RLC stay.

Any chance that that's just an initial contract and she might stay longer?