B2 - General Topic 2024 #2(January)

5 hours ago, Jackpo1 said:

I was watching a few scenes of Luna and Zak, I think Luna could be a good fit to replace whoever leaves this apartment! What do you guys think? How was Luna back then? She seemed pretty to look though!

The highlight of Luna's last stay was when she told the other girls that she tried anal sex for the 1st time the night before (off camera).

3 hours ago, djoko001 said:

to see more of that and maybe  something unexpected from her hidden part the house must me empty with no sudden visitor , for me Esmi deserve her own apartment only for her to decide who can come in 

Having a own apartment is for elite participants, Esmi is far from it

• Like 1

RLC has a subscriber feature called My Collection.  My Collection consists of saved scenes that subscribers can view again and again.  RLC keeps track of these scenes, and it is one measure of which scenes and participants are most popular.  You can take it to the bank that Nadia is way more popular than Esmi when kit comes to My Collection.

46 minutes ago, moules said:

RLC has a subscriber feature called My Collection.  My Collection consists of saved scenes that subscribers can view again and again.  RLC keeps track of these scenes, and it is one measure of which scenes and participants are most popular.  You can take it to the bank that Nadia is way more popular than Esmi when kit comes to My Collection.

I saw many girls that were making them money getting kicked.

58 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I saw many girls that were making them money getting kicked.

Vestal virgins made a lot of money for the Roman Empire, too.  So it is possible that Esmi's chastity and modesty is rewarded (in the form of subscriptions) by those who hold such values in great esteem.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, moules said:

Vestal virgins made a lot of money for the Roman Empire, too.  So it is possible that Esmi's chastity and modesty is rewarded (in the form of subscriptions) n by those who hold such values in great esteem.

I'm not saying that Esmi brings subscriptions, just saying that bringing subscriptions or purchase of Reals doesn't guarantee the tenant stay in the project.

4 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I absolutly have nothing against pretty Dyana!! But she has no LiFE ! It seems very boring!

If she is under contract for two weeks only, then her purpose is to occupy a bed, look pretty, do a little teasing, and then leave.  Straight business proposition:  no need for friends, no need for shows.  Get paid.  It would seem that the next occupant of this bed is already slotted.

I will say she is very organized.  iMO, a sign of a disciplined mind.

12 minutes ago, moules said:

If she is under contract for two weeks only, then her purpose is to occupy a bed, look pretty, do a little teasing, and then leave.  Straight business proposition:  no need for friends, no need for shows.  Get paid.  It would seem that the next occupant of this bed is already slotted.

I will say she is very organized.  iMO, a sign of a disciplined mind.

You may be right but why on earth did she bring all those bottles and other stuff to the bathroom for such a short stay??

2 hours ago, Lasse said:

You may be right but why on earth did she bring all those bottles and other stuff to the bathroom for such a short stay??

If she travels frequently from one appearance / performance to the next, she would bring her cosmetics with her.

We should know by January 20 if her statement about having a two week contract is true. 

Hot damn, Dayana has a male guest.  And he doesn't appear to be a denizen of the demi-monde.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

They have closed off the door to the LR.  Esmi in her room, eating by herself.  Nadia is not home, so cannot blame her for this separation.  I have not scrolled back to see if he was introduced to Esmi.

More importantly, why has Dayana and her male guest been in B-2 for over an hour and this post is the first news of this visit?