B4 - General Topic 2024 #9 (January)

22 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

What is Bogdan doing that he isn't looking for help for Seda? She clearly need professional intervention.

Especially if she's actually hearing voices speaking to her

• Like 1

So many of those girls spend hours listing to podcasts about psychology and none does something to help another person that is suffering. I guess the only intention to learn about the human mind is to suck some dick.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Aber dieses Problem wird sie doch nicht erst haben, seit sie bei RLC ist, hat man das vorher nicht gemerkt?

To me she looked fine on her first couple of days

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Aber dieses Problem wird sie doch nicht erst haben, seit sie bei RLC ist, hat man das vorher nicht gemerkt?

Someone did say maybe she's off her medicine, or even worse she stopped too soon from seeing her therapist on a regular basis, and now she's having a relapse

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What intrigues me is that she only acts like this when she's alone, she was squatting in the middle of the room now, Aziza arrived and she got up. That's why I don't think the girls are fully aware of how serious her situation is.

What ever your opinion you have about Karma, she is generally a caring person. She actually listen and talk to just about everyone.

5 minutes ago, Troy said:

What ever your opinion you have about Karma, she is generally a caring person. She actually listen and talk to just about everyone.

Karma is the best present person to talk to for her.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Troy said:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Seda can use one Wolf's Cuddling right now.

Yes, but a little cuddling from one of the girls would also be good.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Troy said:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Seda can use one Wolf's Cuddling right now.

The girl is in a shit situation. She needs someone to help her, not to take advantage and use her.

• Upvote 1