B4 - General Topic 2024 #9 (January)

il y a 7 minutes, kris66 a dit :

I'm not sure if she has a "condition". As I wrote some days ago it could be because of Russia bombing her country back to the stoneage at the moment (I am not sure if she is from Ukraine though). The war is getting extremely intense these days (as if it could get worse) and we have seen other girls cry a lot because of the war in the past on RLC.

That may be the case indeed, and we have indeed already seen girls reacting with tears on getting bad news from the war. But not in the same way as Seda.

In Seda's case, there seems to be more going on than that, although hearing bad news from the war might of course exacerbate an already fragile condition. And the condition could also be caused, or gotten worse, because of the war itself. No idea if that's the case though, or if she lived near hostilities or impact sites, or is even Ukrainian. 

She behaves very erratically at times, so much so, that her roommate (& according to RLC also her friend) Aziza seems afraid to sleep in the same room. While if it were a war mourning/angst issue, you might on the contrary expect her to comfort her friend. In case you have replay: It was rather apparent today between 18:00 & 19:00 I think. Earlier as well, but I couldn't tell the time anymore.

PS: does anyone know if Seda and/or Aziza are Ukrainian? (Or Russian; they could be unlucky enough to be related to mobilised cannon fodder, though it's mostly ethnic minorities that are used as such - but maybe they're running out...). If I remember well from last time she was at RLC, I think Aziza was Ukrainian, but not sure anymore... 

1 minute ago, Epikouros said:

That may be the case indeed, and we have indeed already seen girls reacting with tears on getting bad news from the war. But not in the same way as Seda.

In Seda's case, there seems to be more going on than that, although hearing bad news from the war might of course exacerbate an already fragile condition. And the condition could also be caused, or gotten worse, because of the war itself. No idea if that's the case though, or if she lived near hostilities or impact sites, or is even Ukrainian. 

She behaves very erratically at times, so much so, that her roommate (& according to RLC also her friend) Aziza seems afraid to sleep in the same room. While if it were a war mourning/angst issue, you might on the contrary expect her to comfort her friend. In case you have replay: It was rather apparent today between 18:00 & 19:00 I think. Earlier as well, but I couldn't tell the time anymore.

PS: does anyone know if Seda and/or Aziza are Ukrainian? (Or Russian; they could be unlucky enough to be related to mobilised cannon fodder, though it's mostly ethnic minorities that are used as such - but maybe they're running out...). If I remember well from last time she was at RLC, I think Aziza was Ukrainian, but not sure anymore... 

Yes Ukrainian

Just now, Fagen said:

Yes Ukrainien

Then she might as I suggested be crying over what goes on in Ukraine. I must be hell to know that your relatives are in danger every single day.

il y a 3 minutes, kris66 a dit :

Then she might as I suggested be crying over what goes on in Ukraine. I must be hell to know that your relatives are in danger every single day.

He was talking about Aziza. But Seda may be too, of course.

il y a 21 minutes, Fagen a dit :

They did, they are friends with that other girl Mel that got kicked out I think.

Fair enough, concerning Lali & Sabina. As I said, I didn't follow them.

Then I'll reiterate my question about Seda & Aziza: Do they come across as being good friends to you, or even girls that knew each other well before sharing a bedroom on RLC?...

il y a 31 minutes, kris66 a dit :

I'm not just alking about crying. Seda is crying & hugging the teddy right now, in a 'normal' way, though still heartbreaking to see, which we've seen other girls do as well (the crying at least) in the past. 

But I when I was talking about erratic behaviour, I wasn't talking about her crying. As sad as it is, crying is still a 'normal' way to express grief. So I wouldn't call her behaviour erratic right now. What I was talking about earlier, was her loudly talking to herself, sometimes yelling/cursing, sometimes laughing, flipping her finger to (I think) no one in particular, throwing things around,... without crying. I mean, there's a reason Aziza doesn't feel comfortable sleeping in the same room.

In short, she seems more normal now than she did earlier on. I think I saw her take a pill, and maybe things got better since. Still sad to see her in this state, though... 😕 

29 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Fair enough, concerning Lali & Sabina. As I said, I didn't follow them.

Then I'll reiterate my question about Seda & Aziza: Do they come across as being good friends to you, or even girls that knew each other well before sharing a bedroom on RLC?...

I thought so as first, maybe not super close but still friends. But now it doesnt look much like that. If they had been close friends they should have been able to work things out.

30 minutes ago, Sacha-Alex said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Oh wow I see from few days that Seda got some problems but really what I see now was very scary !

Dang this is exactly how some insane people behave, no wonder why girls are scared of being close to her

29 minutes ago, Sacha-Alex said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Oh wow I see from few days that Seda got some problems but really what I see now was very scary !

Needs professional help.

She said to Massimo in the elevator

something like "On Monday I can..."

So maybe she's gone tomorrow. Hope so.

Just now, Ulfolk said:

Dang this is exactly how some insane people behave, no wonder why girls are scared of being close to her

Massimo told her to look at a video on YT to calm her down.

They have no idea what to do with her.