B4 - General Topic 2024 #9 (January)

2 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Actually, I wonder if Seda chose her nick because it's etymologically linked to "sedate", "sedative" etc...

Though I'm not sure the meds she's supposed to take (and I hope she does!) are actually sedatives.

I don't want to diss her too hard, though: she seems like a pretty & nice girl, but she obviously has issues. I hope she'll be able to get better, whether on RLC or not. 

She needs a friend there, someone she knows & can trust. And despite what RLC said in their news statement about them being 'friends', I don't think Seda & Aziza knew each other very well, if at all, before joining RLC. RLC might just have said they were 'friends' because they put them them the same room, assuming things would work out allright (& maybe also not knowing about Seda's condition). If that's the case, I can understand Aziza's position too, not feeling at ease, and not trained to handle, sleeping in the same room as someone with mental health issues she doesn't even know, or barely knows. 

They usually dont put girls together in the twin bedroom unless they are friends / know each other.

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Massimo telling all his bullshit to Aziza, just to be able to fuck her and add her to his list ... Must be a family member of kris66 ... 

aww you must have a very sad lonely life since you hate him so much. You do know theres professional help to get for such intense hatred 😉 

• Haha 1

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Massimo telling all his bullshit to Aziza, just to be able to fuck her and add her to his list ... Must be a family member of kris66 ... 

Says same to them all, trying to make them feel special, and they fall for it every time 😁

5 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Actually, I wonder if Seda chose her nick because it's etymologically linked to "sedate", "sedative" etc...

Though I'm not sure the meds she's supposed to take (and I hope she does!) are actually sedatives.

I don't want to diss her too hard, though: she seems like a pretty & nice girl, but she obviously has issues. I hope she'll be able to get better, whether on RLC or not. 

She needs a friend there, someone she knows & can trust. And despite what RLC said in their news statement about them being 'friends', I don't think Seda & Aziza knew each other very well, if at all, before joining RLC. RLC might just have said they were 'friends' because they put them them the same room, assuming things would work out allright (& maybe also not knowing about Seda's condition). If that's the case, I can understand Aziza's position too, not feeling at ease, and not trained to handle, sleeping in the same room as someone with mental health issues she doesn't even know, or barely knows. 

I'm not sure if she has a "condition". As I wrote some days ago it could be because of Russia bombing her country back to the stoneage at the moment (I am not sure if she is from Ukraine though). The war is getting extremely intense these days (as if it could get worse) and we have seen other girls cry a lot because of the war in the past on RLC.

4 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Says same to them all, trying to make them feel special, and they fall for it every time 😁

Just telling the same BS ! And he continues to stalk, stalk and stalk ... can't wait to see him leave once and for all 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just telling the same BS ! And he continues to stalk, stalk and stalk ... can't wait to see him leave once and for all 

wow now he also "stalk" the girls. Newsflash...Get of the hallucinogens. None of the girls mind his company. On the contrary!  Wow you are extremly jealous and very naive. Can't find a girl?

il y a 2 minutes, Fagen a dit :

They usually dont put girls together in the twin bedroom unless they are friends / know each other.

Not usually, no. You've got a point there.

Though I'm not sure Lali & Sabina, for example, knew each other before joining RLC. But I have to admit I didn't really follow them as they were both not my type. Anyway, they seemed to get along well enough whether they knew each other beforehand or not, and that might have tempted RLC to put Seda & Aziza in the same room too.

Do they (Seda & Aziza) seem to you like they know each other well, or are good friends?...

To me, it doesn't seem that way...

And if they actually were friends from before, Seda's behavior must be a recent phenomenon. Maybe she recently stopped taking her medication?... Just speculating, of course.

L’autre il ouvre les tiroirs, un autre le frigo !! Non mais ça va... et en plus ils ont les clés de la villa !! Sur va où ?... C’est une maison de filles, les mecs dehors !!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1