Leora & Paul - (2024) #2

5 hours ago, JeannieP said:

Hello Mister

You seem very full of yourself. It seems as if you are instigating a penis flexing competition between you boys. Are you sure you have the biggest one? I have my doubt's, but would be interested to see the winning member. Excuse the pun. 

My advise is to never measure dicks with an opponent. Its a lose-lose event. You will either be humiliated or make an enemy.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ste said:

Insignificant & Meaningless and the same script you use again & again

A rational personal comment. Its truth rests in the mind of the respective reader.

To say its "insignificant & meaningless" is subjective. I wonder about your need to say that when you could have just let it ride without getting personal or becoming the arrogant merit decider.

A few on this forum are unable to disagree on the merits of a civil conversation without acting like they are the final authority. These are just personal opinions.  None require your 'personal' nihil obstat/ imprimatur.

Virtually all the back and forth arguments would cease to exist if a few argumentative buggers would just let people post a comment and let the comment stand and just passively be read without the need to negatively criticize the person or virtually every single comment they see.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JeannieP said:

What a horrible little person you seem to be, why do you find it necessary to puff out your chest and try to impress people at the expense of others.

You sir are a weasel and a very pathetic one at that.

Its self evident some poor folks on this forum have very sad lonely troubled personal lives. Their lack of happiness spills over into their perceptions and leaks in their comments. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Alright enough. 

Lets get this board back on topic instead of nattering each other for what they post.  Everyone's entitled to their own opinions without getting slammed by others because they don't share the same views.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Alright enough. 

Lets get this board back on topic instead of nattering each other for what they post.  Everyone's entitled to their own opinions without getting slammed by others because they don't share the same views.

Good post. I too am getting sick of the constant childish, immature posts that some keep generating...just more of a "tit for tat" ongoing chatter. Enough is enough....but I doubt all that bullshit will stop.

22 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Alright enough. 

If anyone else was in doubt, the guy with the biggest penis has just spoken. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Always wonder just how much light comes through into the bedroom from the living room, as she seems able to brush her hair and fix her make-up just fine. Or in the bathroom when she doesnt turn the lights on in there.

Still preferred when she used to turn all the lights on in the old days! Ill always prefer to see her in 'technicolour' rather than NV or worse - grainy pictures due to low lighting levels.

On another note - hope that Leora changes out of that baggy t-shirt at some point in the evening into something either a little more figure hugging and/or revealing! 😜🤞

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Alright enough. 

Thank you

• Haha 1