B4 - General Topic 2024 #11 (January)

4 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Im only repeating what I heard him say. Judging by how he dresses for work he has a good job. This thing about the VD is a non starter as we will never know who had it first so its a waste of time chatting about it. They are all as dirty as each other jumping in to bed with each other. If you catch things from bedsheets then Wolf should be riddled as hes slept in every bed in the villas

yes, that's why i had just written everyone has their opinion, i have said mine and so the topic is over for me

Yesterday morning at 12.40 there was a meeting between Bogdan and the pig, I certainly don't know what they said to each other but, from the attitude, it seems that something changed in the pig immediately afterwards

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

3 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Judging by how he dresses for work he has a good job.

I think it's in the finance sector, maybe a bank, a well payed job.

That's why Nadia was so "invested" in him. 😀

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

So per certo che RLC legge o ha letto in passato XCF, perché ho una breve storia da raccontare a riguardo, ma non ho intenzione di annoiare me stesso o nessun altro a riguardo. Ciò che è fatto è fatto e nel passato.   

I was also contacted three years ago by RLC support who had read some of my complaints about XCAMFAN. They wrote to me: "I passed by here by chance and I saw that...." They apologized and fixed the mess. This is why it occurred to me that there may have been a direct intervention on their part.

11 minuti fa, northguy ha detto:

Penso che sia nel settore finanziario, forse in una banca, un lavoro ben pagato.

Ecco perché Nadia era così "investita" in lui. 😀

Sento molte sue telefonate in italiano e lavora in un settore particolare: propone nuove linee di credito e l'adesione ai pagamenti elettronici di un nuovo portale (carte di credito). Sicuramente ha la lingua lunga e sicuramente ho scoperto che il suo vero nome è maiale, non gli hanno cambiato nome. Questo lo dice lui al telefono

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

I was also contacted three years ago by RLC support who had read some of my complaints about XCAMFAN. They wrote to me: "I passed by here by chance and I saw that...." They apologized and fixed the mess. This is why it occurred to me that there may have been a direct intervention on their part.

Fair enough...at least they sorted your concern out soon...it took 4.5 YEARS to sort mine out lol.

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

certainly discovered that his real name is M, which should originally have been M

Ponch, OK, but seriously, you can't post their real names here (stalking).

I suggest you edit it away. And no, I'm not a mod, it's just common sense like.

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Abbastanza giusto... almeno hanno risolto presto la tua preoccupazione... ci sono voluti 4,5 ANNI per risolvere la mia lol.

Mine was a technical issue but once I renewed on the expiration day they had removed the replays, I wrote and promptly, apologizing, they restored normality. Last month I paid a day in advance, just to avoid having problems, and they went into a panic: three or four emails asking for the reasons and then with the last one they assured me that I would make up for the lost day and they gave me the correct deadline

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Fair enough...at least they sorted your concern out soon...it took 4.5 YEARS to sort mine out lol.

Only 4.5 years.  Consider yourself lucky.  99% don't even get their concerns addressed.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2