B4 - General Topic 2024 #13 (January)

Just now, MaxK said:

If Massimo had decency, he would go to his apartment! But he is too arrogant and gets stuck!

He is 'literally' just relaxing and watching tv with a housemate from next door...what is arrogant about this...just wow. 

2 minutes ago, MaxK said:

If Massimo had decency, he would go to his apartment! But he is too arrogant and gets stuck!

Inside his scull are no brains. There is a very old pre-programed computor with a limited set of tasks it can execute. We have seen them all many times. It is set to start when it detects a female within 25 meters. It could be upgraded with modern AI but that is quite expencive.

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

In B7 will ihn auch keiner

Lol...he is literally relaxing and he is clearly still living rent free in your heads...do you ever stop, have a day off sometime.  

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Lol...he is literally relaxing and he is clearly still living rent free in your heads...do you ever stop, have a day off sometime.  

Our task is to keep an eye on him 24/7!! Come on and join forces with us!!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Our task is to keep an eye on him 24/7!! Come on and join forces with us!!

Lol thanks for the invite but I keep an eye on him on his IG and I have no problem with the guy at all...in fact I have so far enjoyed his stay at the clubhouses.