B4 - General Topic 2024 #13 (January)

9 minutes ago, northguy said:

She's here because of you and those who think like you.

It's a mission to normalize the perception of gay and trans people.

She's doing fine, all the tenants like her.

Oh now you put it like that. Didnt realise he is there to change my perception. I love him now. Long may he remain. Thanks for changing my mind 👍

je viens de regarder sur le replay KARMA prent une chose dans le placard le met dans un sac platique et puis descente dans sa chambre cherche ,ensuite va cacher le paquet dans son linge sale ,a 17h54 cam3.5 ,bizarre,???,??

2 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

So, Aziza and Massimo went in to the garage ffs

Just now, MaxK said:

The garage should be closed or cameras should be installed there! Because the way it is now, it sucks!

Massimo said hello to Daytona and they are all in the kitchen, they were in the garage for all of 5 minutes... shame we missed the epic orgy that happened in that time...

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

Massimo said hello to Daytona and they are all in the kitchen, they were in the garage for all of 5 minutes... shame we missed the epic orgy that happened in that time...

You are missing the point Mr. Orgy. The use of the garage  is getting more and more prevalent. The people who rely on subscribers for their pay, are now pissing them off by hiding. It's up to you RLC!

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, pajero said:

I just watched on the replay KARMA took something from the cupboard put it in a plastic bag and then went down to his room to look, then went to hide the package in his dirty laundry, at 5:54 p.m. cam3.5, weird,???, ??

She put whatever it was in the plastic bag into the paper bag then put the dirty laundry in the bottom of the other section, 

I will hazard a guess, it was something she did not want others to use or eat.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Elle a mis ce qu'il y avait dans le sac en plastique dans le sac en papier puis a mis le linge sale au fond de l'autre section, 

Je vais hasarder une hypothèse, c'était quelque chose qu'elle ne voulait pas que les autres utilisent ou mangent.

ok merci