B4 - General Topic 2024 #13 (January)

A number of people jumped to Aziza's defence last year when they felt Dylan was forcing himself on her, when she was too drunk to say no. Last night, she repeated the performance. Case closed. 

1 hour ago, Slow said:

@Rattlesnake316 you wrote "well yes because she's staying at nadja's apartment, she's just visiting and i don't think she'll stay in b4 for a few days if so you may be right unless aziza tells her what a slimeball he is and what he wants from her"

For sure she knows, Nadia has been telling her about Max: she defined him (her "fuck boy") ... "who wants to fuck around with everybody" (so he's been unmasked!) and insinuating he is not smart enough! 🤣 

So everybody knows and therefore their behavior with him is just part of the RLC game.

See 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

So to her a boyfriend has to be this extremely successful guy, and he would probably have to spend not only money on her, but a certain amount of time with her, just for a "Fraction of  of sex" that Massimo was getting from her, and surprisingly Massimo did not have to spend money on her, and the majority of time he spent with her, was just time having sex with him, and on top of that, if you happen to run into him again, please believe me, it would be like your legs would have helium inside of them, seeing how high they will rise up, just to have more sex from him, so to let you know the new crops of 18-year-olds are coming out, and it definitely would not surprise me or anyone, at their early age how they learn early how to play the game, but they won't be playing around with sex boys, but instead they're be playing with the actual successful people, so while Nadia "stocks" in looks at her age are still high, I would recommend you start playing around and hanging around successful people, because every year your stocks will be losing value

20 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I didn't realize these rlc replays were links, thought it was part of his profile like a signature but thanks for the tip north

You're welcome, but say thank you to Slow, who posted this link.

It's actually a very interesting clip in English,

because it tells you how some of the girls think about Massimo.

3 hours ago, Slow said:

@Rattlesnake316 you wrote "well yes because she's staying at nadja's apartment, she's just visiting and i don't think she'll stay in b4 for a few days if so you may be right unless aziza tells her what a slimeball he is and what he wants from her"

For sure she knows, Nadia has been telling her about Max: she defined him (her "fuck boy") ... "who wants to fuck around with everybody" (so he's been unmasked!) and insinuating he is not smart enough! 🤣 

So everybody knows and therefore their behavior with him is just part of the RLC game.

See 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Thanks for this Link i will look later to see what nadja say something to dayana

5 minutes ago, northguy said:

You're welcome, but say thank you to Slow, who posted this link.

It's actually a very interesting clip in English,

because it tells you how some of the girls think about Massimo.

Azia told the other girls today what a crepe disgusting max is

And Ney said to Azia in bed as they went to sleep

seems like he's become a joke among the girls they play with

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, wafercop said:

How long until Aziza goes back to him?

24 minutes ago, wafercop said:

The question is, if they know that he is probably disgusting, why do they still let him touch their breasts and kiss them?

Thx for your post you are the guy to help us to understand what the people say it

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

The question is, if they know that he is probably disgusting, why do they still let him touch their breasts and kiss them?

They are sex workers, so normal behavior doesn't apply here.

You might wonder why Aziza allowed Massimo his aggressive groping,

it now seems clear (thanks to Wafer), that Aziza is toying with him big time,

and that he'll never get her, but she want's him to try. Actually somewhat childish,

but also very funny to watch, now we know, what Massimo doesn't know.

Aziza did Dylan, because she liked him.

10 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Thx for your post you are the guy to help us to understand what the people say it

Drugs, alcohol and deep inside is the kind of the guys that they like but sometimes they a ashamed about this or pretend to be.

Nadia talking about Sara's relation.

So it seems that both Nadia and Sara were in an "open relationship" with their partners (you can fuck someone else but not with passion).

However it happened to both that when the man finds out his partner is having sex (for example the New Year's eve threesome ..) he becomes jealous (in spite of the open relationship "deal"). So they broke.

I must admit this sounds very realistic 😇.

The following is a link to where this is said 😉

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

BTW A lot of Nadia's thinking (amazing the difference when you have something understandable!) ...

• Thanks 2