B4 - General Topic 2024 #13 (January)

5 minutes ago, Lasse said:

They are racing to get some "shots" though!!

that's why it's so interesting for me you have to be good at both shooting and running, but i watch ski jumping ok that's the only winter sports i watch outside of the olympics, and then sometimes football too

1 hour ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Als Ney um 8:00 Uhr wach wurde und sah, daß das Bett nass war, zogen sie den Laken ab und legten sich ins Gästebett.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

The cat needed to pee

1 hour ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Aziza wusste nicht mehr was sie macht, sie ist auch um 3:00 Uhr aufgestanden, in den FR gegangen und mit dem Aufzug ins Wohnzimmer gefahren. Danach hat sie sich wieder ins Bett gelegt.

Als Ney um 8:00 Uhr wach wurde und sah, daß das Bett nass war, zogen sie den Laken ab und legten sich ins Gästebett.

Massi hat bestimmt erkannt, wie besoffen Aziza war und diese Gelegenheit hat er widereinmal schamlos ausgenützt.

Massi definitely recognized how drunk Aziza was and
once again he shamelessly took advantage of this
opportunity.

I didn't see this, so I only speak from the comments. Did Mass fuck Aziz when she was in a state of being unable to refuse?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

From the looks of it, sara seems to be spending the night outside of b4 (but that's just a feeling I have) and at the moment it looks like Karma has the villa to herself 😄

It seemed that Sara would visit her bf with the dog "not sure"

Karm is alone in the villa

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

I didn't see this, so I only speak from the comments. Did Mass fuck Aziz when she was in a state of being unable to refuse?

No. She would stop him every time he tried to go past a certain point.

• Upvote 1