B4 - General Topic 2024 #13 (January)

25 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Thx Northguy

I stopped paying close attention after Sara confronted Mass in front of everybody in the kitchen about a text he sent gossiping about her (Sara). That was awesome

I thought that was a good positive point for me too take a break. But if his influence is becoming weak, then I might start watching online more.  👍

But they made up and since hung out together and all is well again. I really don't get the dislike toward him. I enjoyed seeing him rail Sara and Nadia...both of who wanted it. Oh well.  

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MaxK said:

Karma apparently goes to Octavia, where the tantra guy is! If that's the case, karma is dumber than I thought, too bad.'

Tantra guy...is this new guy also a tantra guy then as it's not the same one who took 5 hours to rail Karma if you could call it that. 

9 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Tantra-Typ ... ist dieser neue Typ dann auch ein Tantra-Typ, da es nicht derselbe ist, der 5 Stunden gebraucht hat, um Karma zu beschimpfen, wenn man es so nennen kann? 

To me it seems to be the same, we'll see when karma appears!

10 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I don’t  blame the cat, they want him in the house but he can’t get out when he needs to pee. The solution is simple, just buy a litter box and some litter and put it somewhere out of the way but in a place the cat can get to. I am surprised nobody living there has thought of that.

I could be wrong, but I am certain the cat food and litter tray is in the kitchen but off cam underneath cam 1-8 somewhere, unless that is just where the cat food is and they let it out to piss n shit.  

2 minutes ago, MaxK said:

To me it seems to be the same, we'll see when karma appears!

Yea it's definitely a different guy. Karma's Cult Leader guy resembles Kos more than this fella in B1 right now. 

1 hour ago, Stormshaedow said:

No. She would stop him every time he tried to go past a certain point.

But sadly the last "certain point" was in the drug-room (garage)

• Sad 1

53 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Thx Northguy

I stopped paying close attention after Sara confronted Mass in front of everybody in the kitchen about a text he sent gossiping about her (Sara). That was awesome

I thought that was a good positive point for me too take a break. But if his influence is becoming weak, then I might start watching online more.  👍

OK Maxbell, no guaranties, but Massimo is really aggressive

in his attacks, but they really seem to have control of

this fading star.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Yea it's definitely a different guy. Karma's Cult Leader guy resembles Kos more than this fella in B1 right now. 

yes different guy

this guy talk Russian

• Like 2