B4 - General Topic 2024 #13 (January)

5 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Is anyone having any issues with the site taking a while to load when switching rooms ? Dont know if its my problem or not.

Happens a lot unfortunately. Sometimes clicking another camera then clicking back speeds it up.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Is anyone having any issues with the site taking a while to load when switching rooms ? Dont know if its my problem or not.

Been doing this for weeks for me, just refresh the page and it should load but this is beside the point it should load as per normal but doesn't sadly. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Karma had a long phone call yesterday with his father when he recommended steam the treatment and forbade her to go out

But we'll see

And unfortunately a 28 year old Woman won't necessarily follow parents orders 😄

26 minutes ago, northguy said:

Seems Massimo no longer is such a problem for the girls.

They've figured out his moves.

Thx Northguy

I stopped paying close attention after Sara confronted Mass in front of everybody in the kitchen about a text he sent gossiping about her (Sara). That was awesome

I thought that was a good positive point for me too take a break. But if his influence is becoming weak, then I might start watching online more.  👍

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Slow said:

😱 cat pee is awful!!!

I don’t  blame the cat, they want him in the house but he can’t get out when he needs to pee. The solution is simple, just buy a litter box and some litter and put it somewhere out of the way but in a place the cat can get to. I am surprised nobody living there has thought of that.

• Upvote 2