B4 - General Topic 2024 #13 (January)

3 minutes ago, Slow said:

Nadia talking about Sara's relation.

So it seems that both Nadia and Sara were in an "open relationship" with their partners (you can fuck someone else but not with passion).

However it happened to both that when the man finds out his partner is having sex (for example the New Year's eve threesome ..) he becomes jealous (in spite of the open relationship "deal"). So they broke.

I must admit this sounds very realistic 😇.

The following is a link to where this is said 😉

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

BTW A lot of Nadia's thinking (amazing the difference when you have something understandable!) ...

This is funny because in another conversation Nadia told, I believe in Dayana too, that her ex incentivized her to go out with other man because a young woman should have experience. Maybe the problem isn't they going out with other man but how they did it. Remember that they always tell the story by their perspective and they are always right. I never take their words for granted.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Slow said:

Nadia talking about Sara's relation.

So it seems that both Nadia and Sara were in an "open relationship" with their partners (you can fuck someone else but not with passion).

However it happened to both that when the man finds out his partner is having sex (for example the New Year's eve threesome ..) he becomes jealous (in spite of the open relationship "deal"). So they broke.

I must admit this sounds very realistic 😇.

The following is a link to where this is said 😉

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

BTW A lot of Nadia's thinking (amazing the difference when you have something understandable!) ...

More evidence of loser, controlling boyfriends on the outside influencing what goes on on RLC

30 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Die Frage ist: Wenn sie wissen, dass er wahrscheinlich ekelhaft ist, warum lassen sie ihn dann trotzdem ihre Brüste berühren und küssen?

Vielen Dank für Ihren Beitrag. Sie sind der Typ, der uns hilft, zu verstehen, was die Leute sagen

Aziza wusste nicht mehr was sie macht, sie ist auch um 3:00 Uhr aufgestanden, in den FR gegangen und mit dem Aufzug ins Wohnzimmer gefahren. Danach hat sie sich wieder ins Bett gelegt.

Als Ney um 8:00 Uhr wach wurde und sah, daß das Bett nass war, zogen sie den Laken ab und legten sich ins Gästebett.

Massi hat bestimmt erkannt, wie besoffen Aziza war und diese Gelegenheit hat er widereinmal schamlos ausgenützt.

29 minutes ago, northguy said:

They are sex workers, so normal behavior doesn't apply here.

You might wonder why Aziza allowed Massimo his aggressive groping,

it now seems clear (thanks to Wafer), that Aziza is toying with him big time,

and that he'll never get her, but she want's him to try. Actually somewhat childish,

but also very funny to watch, now we know, what Massimo doesn't know.

Aziza did Dylan, because she liked him.

Yes but how long can she keep it up we know he won't give up and how aziza can be when she's had too much to drink

5 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Yes but how long can she keep it up we know he won't give up and how aziza can be when she's had too much to drink

OK, you can never be sure of anything here,

but if she really don't like this guy,

I find it very unlikely, even when she's drunk.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Aziza wusste nicht mehr was sie macht, sie ist auch um 3:00 Uhr aufgestanden, in den FR gegangen und mit dem Aufzug ins Wohnzimmer gefahren. Danach hat sie sich wieder ins Bett gelegt.

Als Ney um 8:00 Uhr wach wurde und sah, daß das Bett nass war, zogen sie den Laken ab und legten sich ins Gästebett.

Massi hat bestimmt erkannt, wie besoffen Aziza war und diese Gelegenheit hat er widereinmal schamlos ausgenützt.

Ich hab jetzt noch nicht alles in den replays gesehen hab grad biathlon geschaut

il y a 28 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

Remember that they always tell the story by their perspective and they are always right. I never take their words for granted.

Absolutely! 

I am just reporting pieces of conversation that anyone can check, not saying that they are telling the truth.

... and Nadia has such a high opinion of herself that ... 

4 minutes ago, Slow said:

Absolut! 

Ich berichte nur über Gesprächsteile, die jeder überprüfen kann , und behaupte nicht, dass sie die Wahrheit sagen.

... und Nadia hat eine so hohe Meinung von sich selbst, dass ... 

Das ist Richtig, bevor man sich ein Urteil erlaubt, muss man immer beide Seiten hören. Jeder erzählt es auf seine Art

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1