B4 - General Topic 2024 #12 (January)

2 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Moules where do the stairs on the left of the backyard lead ? Seen Sara go down there a couple of nights ago. Didnt realise there was steps there.

Those lead to the lower backyard which is off of the fitness room.

24 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Well, maybe then all the back and forth will be over and they'll finally show themselves as a couple, because I can't explain Karma's smile any other way. Well, maybe he still has something to work out before he can finally stand by Karma and not this kindergarten (as I said, unfortunately this is just a theory). I personally can't understand what she likes about him, but if I were Karma and had to choose between the tantra guy Wolf or Massimo, I'd rather take Wolf, who is perhaps the most normal of the 3 in terms of character, but I can only see that from the stream, what the 3 are talking about, I can't say who I like more

That's why I stayed away from it because I didn't want to speculate on how long he would be gone

But my question is: Are you Karma? 😏 

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

8 minutes ago, moules said:

Departures at 11:30:

Tossing out Dublin and Birmingham, leaving

Rome, Warsaw, Tel Aviv, Gran Canaries

Of course, if the 11:30 departure was a rounded-off time, then many other destinations are possible.  He was not dressed for Warsaw.   

He has talk about Amsterdam

• Like 1

1 minute ago, darcher111 said:

Moules where do the stairs on the left of the backyard lead ? Seen Sara go down there a couple of nights ago. Didnt realise there was steps there.

Looking at the backyard, cam 5-6.

The visible stairs lead down from the terrace cam 5-4.  If one continued walking down from the stairs by the painted wall, there is another terrace that runs below the backyard.  This lower terrace is a longer but easier route to traverse between B-4 and B-7.  The route using the B-4 backyard and the B-7 "backyard" seen in B-7 cam 4-7 involves a bit of climbing.  The B-7 "backyard" is not the true backyard for B-7.  That backyard runs from west to east from below N&B's balcony Cam 2-5.  That backyard is extensive in size, but is not on cam.   

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Looking at the backyard, cam 5-6.

The visible stairs lead down from the terrace cam 5-4.  If one continued walking down from the stairs by the painted wall, there is another terrace that runs below the backyard.  This lower terrace is a longer but easier route to traverse between B-4 and B-7.  The route using the B-4 backyard and the B-7 "backyard" seen in B-7 cam 4-7 involves a bit of climbing.  The B-7 "backyard" is not the true backyard for B-7.  That backyard runs from west to east from below N&B's balcony Cam 2-5.  That backyard is extensive in size, but is not on cam.   

Got it. Thanks

1 hour ago, Denisevouten said:

Can someone kindly explain to a newbie like me how the villa works.

Level 1 shows LR and Kitchen (below)

Level 2 shows Sara "penthouse" but appears to be the top level

Level 3 is rest of girls, but appears below Sara's room

Where is the garage?

Appreciate the experience members to guide me.  Thank you.

Since other members have already explained how the villa works, i think you might have got a little bit of idea now. As you are newbie i will tell you more important details than how the villa works which are:

Wolf is an idiot

Massi is a predator

and both guys can't stay out of the villa and live in their actual place even for 24 hours.

Other than that i hope you enjoy the experience of RLC where everything is according to how real life works. 😁

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, wafercop said:

He has talk about Amsterdam

11:10 departure for Amsterdam.  That is a KLM flight with a lot of code-sharing (other airlines).  Code-share airlines fly to Africa (Kenya), Middle East, China, Mexico, and United States.

Maybe this is a business trip.  Weather in Amsterdam is 1 C.  Maybe there is someone in Amsterdam to keep him warm.  He was not wearing a jacket, only a shirt.  Perhaps his jumping into cold swimming pools was to condition himself for freezing weather.  

il y a 5 minutes, moules a dit :

Perhaps his jumping into cold swimming pools was to condition himself for freezing weather.  

It was written it was for some back problem which allowed him not to go to war (just retyping what I think I remember).

BTW the other day the outside temperature was something like 6 C and he was in the water 🥶

1 hour ago, wafercop said:

Il suo volo partito alle 11:30 sarebbe rimasto via 3-4 giorni. Lo ha detto ieri a Sara. Ha anche chiesto una parte sul Karma

Ieri prima del bagno, quando ha preso in prestito il suo zaino, ha chiesto a Karma di uscire, erano fuori dalla telecamera per circa 5-10 minuti. Karma sembrava felice quando è tornata. seguì con Dayton e iniziò a ballare in LR

Look, I don't like Tantra, I've always said this especially since I discovered that he's married but I'm honest, I like the unmentionable and idiotic ED much less. Karma will soon be out and no one will know anything about her anymore but as long as she is in her house I prefer her to be with those who understand her, with those who treat her like a woman and give her the pleasure she seeks. I add that it was sincere and it was Karma's choice to continue with the relationship. I would never, ever want to see her experience moments of greater intimacy with those two poor souls, an exploiting molester and a wimp who needs injections (maybe it's true) to be able to......

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Look, I don't like Tantra, I've always said this especially since I discovered that he's married but I'm honest, I like the unmentionable and idiotic ED much less. Karma will soon be out and no one will know anything about her anymore but as long as she is in her house I prefer her to be with those who understand her, with those who treat her like a woman and give her the pleasure she seeks. I add that it was sincere and it was Karma's choice of her to continue with the relationship. I would never, ever want to see her experience her moments of greater intimacy with those two poor souls, an exploiting molester and a wimp who needs injections (maybe it's true) to be able to ......

I think you need to look up Parasocial Relationships and why they are bad: 

Karma is a grown ass women, perfectly capable of making her own decisions of who she chooses to be with, regardless of whether you like them or not.  I don't know what is more creepy on here, the uncalled for hate or the infantilization of the women in the Villas, like they can't make their own choices for their own reasons that have nothing to do with anyone on this forum. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3