B4 - General Topic 2024 #12 (January)

11 minutes ago, desinc said:

I know there must be some of you out there wondering what in the hell have I just witnessed with regard to Seda... I have a brother who suffers from mental illness and I am his only living relative and part time caregiver (at this point). I know this doesn't qualify me as a mental health professional, even though I have witnessed his struggles for 20+ years first hand. I have watched Seda from the beginning with peculiar interest. Much like watching a long drawn out train wreck, you don't want to watch but you just kind of have to. I recognize many similarities in their symptoms and behavior and my brother suffers from being a paranoid schizophrenic. I'm lucky he is really good about taking his meds but even then he is prone to having several manic episodes per year. I would bet my house she suffers, at least, from the same affliction... The only real question is if it's a drug induced psychosis or not.

Thanks for weighing in about your brother,these things really put a strain on family relationships,but on the plus side,it's good to know he's consistent about taking his meds. Mental health is no joke,i really hope this young lady gets the help she needs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rj281 said:

ands azzia i dont see maei;yn

Maybe for someone here in the forum all girls in RLC are like Marilyn and the boys like the Prince of Zamunda 😏

ComingtoAmerica1988MoviePoster.jpg

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Noodle said:

Maybe for someone here in the forum all girls in RLC are like Marilyn and the boys like the Prince of Zamunda 😏

ComingtoAmerica1988MoviePoster.jpg

That picture is the spitting image of Massi!! Only missing the glases.

1 hour ago, Borbora said:

They first went to the garage with a large glass of water and a full carafe of water (for the flowers?). They came back empty-handed. I don't know what Aziza was rummaging through in the drawer with cutlery before that. (18h16'29")

As it mainly IS a garage there may be a dry floor drain that smells shit! Apart from other smelly stuff around.