B4 - General Topic 2024 #12 (January)

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Now would be an EXCELLENT time for Karma and Aziza to get REALLY close and have a go... you know... to get the ratings up.  😉

Yeah, a good dream surely, they both have had sex with other women

They seem very bonded now, but more like an older

and a much younger sister.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I wonder what Max would think if he knew that the girls were drinking a glass of wine and nobody wanted his wine yesterday lol

They first went to the garage with a large glass of water and a full carafe of water (for the flowers?). They came back empty-handed. I don't know what Aziza was rummaging through in the drawer with cutlery before that. (18h16'29")

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Borbora said:

They first went to the garage with a large glass of water and a full carafe of water (for the flowers?). They came back empty-handed. I don't know what Aziza was rummaging through in the drawer with cutlery before that. (18h16'29")

that may all be true, i'm just making fun of myself a little and sarcastically that yesterday max probably asked if anyone wanted a glass of wine and apart from ney visiting no one wanted a glass and today ney is drinking a glass without it being a wine from max

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I wonder what Max would think if he knew that the girls were drinking a glass of wine and nobody wanted his wine yesterday lol

One thing he would NOT think is that he is not as popular as he belives!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I know there must be some of you out there wondering what in the hell have I just witnessed with regard to Seda... I have a brother who suffers from mental illness and I am his only living relative and part time caregiver (at this point). I know this doesn't qualify me as a mental health professional, even though I have witnessed his struggles for 20+ years first hand. I have watched Seda from the beginning with peculiar interest. Much like watching a long drawn out train wreck, you don't want to watch but you just kind of have to. I recognize many similarities in their symptoms and behavior and my brother suffers from being a paranoid schizophrenic. I'm lucky he is really good about taking his meds but even then he is prone to having several manic episodes per year. I would bet my house she suffers, at least, from the same affliction... The only real question is if it's a drug induced psychosis or not.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5