B4 - General Topic 2024 #12 (January)

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i don't have to accept anything.  i have said what i don't like about him and massimo, it's no secret.

I also said what I think about lacrim and what it is about wolf and karma, as I said that was my opinion just like you wrote yours, which is ok.

I didn't want to attack you or make your opinion bad that wasn't the meaning behind my post, I just said how I see the whole thing (so sorry if I somehow upset you that wasn't my intention).

3 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I also said what I think about lacrim and what it is about wolf and karma, as I said that was my opinion just like you wrote yours, which is ok.

I didn't want to attack you or make your opinion bad that wasn't the meaning behind my post, I just said how I see the whole thing (so sorry if I somehow upset you that wasn't my intention).

i'm not upset at all

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Wolf leaves B-4.  Leaving Sara and Karma.  A nude Karma may have told him she has other plans this eveninh.

I think maybe Wolf is going on a trip and wanted to say goodbye to Karma because he has to pack his things and leave tomorrow morning (just a thought from the kiss on the cheeks)