B4 - General Topic 2024 #12 (January)

4 hours ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

what kind of whining is there, that they have become a bit closer as friends again and are spending more time together than the last weeks or that some hope that there will be a spark between them again (because the second won't happen from karma's point of view anyway as she wants wolf), but this is just pure speculation without having any facts in my hand

she's a fool to want wolf, he's just as bad as lacrim was if not worse

Just now, FrankZabba said:

How? Because he's in the Villas? In what world is he remotely like Lacrim? I don't like Massimo, because of his personality, but even he is light years better than Lacrim...

Wolf is alright, and all the girls at the villa like him, and he its not like he's groping one of them 24/7, he even had a short lunch date with aziza at B7, and that was just eating. Even now he just chatting to Sara and she seems to enjoy his company

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Lacrim was a joke in my eyes, more than kissing the girls and when they were drunk he was allowed to lick their plums but otherwise harmless in my eyes.

I don't know what Karma likes about Wolf and I don't care because I don't know her personally, so I can't ask her what she likes about him. Yes, he's a pain in the ass, he always eats the girls' food and hangs on to Karma or now also to Aziza like a limpet, but with Aziza it's only friendly things, but you have to accept the other things whether you like them or not.

Because this won't be a pure sex relationship that Max would only have and I'd rather accept Wolf than see her and Max.

7 minutes ago, Stormshaedow said:

How? Because he's in the Villas? In what world is he remotely like Lacrim? I don't like Massimo, because of his personality, but even he is light years better than Lacrim...

wolf is playing the field and all of you!  he's constantly touching all the girls and he only appears to like karma because he knows karma is a weak girl.  i know a lot of you think she is strong minded and all, but anyone that takes to the cards to decide their fate, is a very weak person.

as for wolf always being in b4, yes that is one thing i can't stand about him or massimo for that matter.  they should be out in a city that is full of pussy instead of always hunting the same girls every damn day.  the sooner both of them leave the better!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, safkhanstranger said:

Wolf is alright, and all the girls at the villa like him, and he its not like he's groping one of them 24/7, he even had a short lunch date with aziza at B7, and that was just eating. Even now he just chatting to Sara and she seems to enjoy his company

have they told you they like him?  all the girls in the villa put up with him & massimo because they have no choice!

6 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Lacrim was a joke in my eyes, more than kissing the girls and when they were drunk he was allowed to lick their plums but otherwise harmless in my eyes.

I don't know what Karma likes about Wolf and I don't care because I don't know her personally, so I can't ask her what she likes about him. Yes, he's a pain in the ass, he always eats the girls' food and hangs on to Karma or now also to Aziza like a limpet, but with Aziza it's only friendly things, but you have to accept the other things whether you like them or not.

Because this won't be a pure sex relationship that Max would only have and I'd rather accept Wolf than see her and Max.

i don't have to accept anything.  i have said what i don't like about him and massimo, it's no secret.

Just now, FrankZabba said:

i don't have to accept anything.  i have said what i don't like about him and massimo, it's no secret.

Who cares. It's all just spam.

Just now, Rattlesnake316 said:

Karma seems to go swimming, so that we can speculate again whether wolf and karma will have sex today ^^

The invitation worked last time, so... 😀