B4 - General Topic 2024 #12 (January)

5 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Now would be an EXCELLENT time for Karma and Aziza to get REALLY close and have a go... you know... to get the ratings up.  😉

They start and then the flea traps from B7 will appear again.  :biggrin:

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They start and then the flea traps from B7 will appear again.  :biggrin:

Sad but true.  Not just them, but Daytona will try to weasel in as well.  Can't stand him... although I can give him credit for the fact that he's been cuddled up to more hot ass since he's been here that I have in my whole damn life.  Not fair, says I 🤪

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Slow said:

No need to renew Netflix subscription, B4 is much better so far 📺

Well so far only max would come by, because wolf had his rucksack and left this afternoon as if he was under time pressure the way he was running

il y a 21 minutes, Moosecini a dit :

Ce serait maintenant un EXCELLENT moment pour Karma et Aziza de se rapprocher VRAIMENT et d'essayer... vous savez... pour faire monter les notes.  😉

Si un rapprochement devait se produire entre les 2 filles ,l'élan viendra d'AZIZA , ne rien  attendre de KARMA si ce n'est quelle se prêtera au jeu comme elle a fait avec SARA.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Now would be an EXCELLENT time for Karma and Aziza to get REALLY close and have a go... you know... to get the ratings up.  😉

Aziza is very keen on some body-contact! If they lock the kitchendoors they will be safe from Massi barging in!! I don't think he has a key for the main door.

what kind of whining is there, that they have become a bit closer as friends again and are spending more time together than the last weeks or that some hope that there will be a spark between them again (because the second won't happen from karma's point of view anyway as she wants wolf), but this is just pure speculation without having any facts in my hand

I think Karma want someone to caress and cuddle with. Maybe some massage to go with it. Not necessarily sex to beginn with but after a while. If these activities are with a girl or a guy matters little as long as it is her choice!

• Upvote 2