B4 - General Topic 2024 #16 (January)

6 minutes ago, safkhanstranger said:

Nah she wanted Wolf. but he basically indirectly rejected her multiple times

I think they rejected each other at different times. It clearly was never going to work and they both realised it and stopped. 

Karma is much more into this guy but I question his commitment. And I don't like him. Good job there is a lift because getting down to the bedroom could take 3 hours 🤣

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I doubt Tantra is married. Anyways it isn't Karmas responsibility!! I indulge her some passion for once!    I LIKE KARMA !!!

She has been heard a number of times telling others he is married. 

Sara is accusing Massi of showing someone the video of them having sex, he's denying it! Sara is pissed, just told him "he's disgusting to her" 😆  doesn't she know THOUSANDS of people saw her get fucked?! Lol 

• Haha 1

So the girls are threatening Massimo.

Not sure, maybe Massimo posted a picture of Sara,

who lost her BF. How it is, I don't understand,

but it seems quite serious.

9 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

È stata sentita diverse volte dire ad altri che è sposato. 

I repeat that about a month ago, one morning in the kitchen, Karma confided these almost exact words to Sara: "It's a wonderful period, in the last 15 days my life has completely changed and I'm happy. He and I have managed to be a "single spirituality and we will love each other for the rest of our lives. The problem is that when he is away he doesn't write or reply and at night when we have given each other the pleasure we were looking for he returns to his wife: it's humiliating." Unfortunately I had a video of these 10 minutes collected at a time when Lali left them alone but I had problems with the computer so I lost everything. The translation is almost correct because that morning there wasn't much background noise. You may believe it or not, however, Karma has repeated many times that he is married and even the morning after the two days of vacation that he was in the villa he told Daytona that he had left to spend a month abroad and that in any case he wanted to close because he he didn't intend to leave his wife