B4 - General Topic 2024 #16 (January)

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

Well, hate is not my cup of tea, but it seems the girls

are right, and Massimo is lying his way out this,

as the salesman he is.

The "hate" was meant sarcastic even though I certantly do not approve of his apparent psycho behaviour.  But we only have Saras world for what happened and in my world everyone is not guilty until proven guilty.

31 minutes ago, northguy said:

As I understand Sara, Massimo had send the video to

some friends (work maybe), and they had then told Sara's ex,

who should be fixing Sara's visa problems,

and because of the video, he now won't.

On top the video has been edited.

Sara literally threatens to go to the police with it.

Don't count on me, listen for yourself for confirmation.

If true, Massimo is in really deep shit. From 21.46.20.

How would his friends know who Sara's ex is ? Seems bit strange.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

How would his friends know who Sara's ex is ? Seems bit strange.

Yes I had the same thought unless they all moves in the same social circles (also with Massimo).

11 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Well I am man enough to admit when I was wrong about a person in the villas. I usually give people the benefit of a doubt until they prove me otherwise. Are you man enough to admit you are a Daddy who see these girls as your daughters and cry each time they get fucked?

yes, and i appreciate that you admitted it!  i'm man enough to tell you that even though i am a dad, i in no way look at these girls as being a father figure towards them.  i certainly don't shed a tear over any of them getting railed by massimo, wolf, tantra or any other dudes that fuck them.  rlc is an escape and it's easy to use and that's about it.  of course with the forums involvement it does put a whole different perspective to the viewing audience but that's about it.  it's like that old saying where there is a group of guys and they sit there and talk shit and tell lies, and when that's all done they all compliment each others lies.

Just now, FrankZabba said:

it's like that old saying where these is a group of guys and they sit there and talk shit and tell lies, and when that's all done they all compliment each others lies.

Then we actually agrees 🙂 halleluja 🙂

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:

The "hate" was meant sarcastic even though I certantly do not approve of his apparent psycho behaviour.  But we only have Saras world for what happened and in my world everyone is not guilty until proven guilty.

yep

26 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Yes Sara also mentioned Massimo leaving the Project if they see the videos. Not sure if that would actually happen but if he did do what she is accusing him of he could be like you say in deep trouble

Sounds a bit like the story Nadia told Dayana. Only now they have received a little more explanation from the ex-boyfriends and maybe the clip? (If I knew my girlfriend was on this website, I would subscribe)