B4 - General Topic 2024 #16 (January)

9 minutes ago, safkhanstranger said:

Cant lie tantra bum hole lookes gaped, maybe he into other things 

Sure a lot of gay guys on RLC now.  I don't care how you want to soft sell it...from the previews, if you like that view...you are gay.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

To be fair this one is not a "made up" story. If you understand english go and listen yourself. It can not be mistaken what she is saying about Massimo, the sex-film and that she was adviced to go to the police which she does not really want to do. She has though decided to contact the admin of the project and tell them what he did in order to get him kicked out. If not she will probably leave the project herself.  As I wrote earlier we only have her version of the story and per se he is innocent until proven guilty. But this is not a made up story cooked in someones twisted brain. She actually said what she said. It's crystal clear as many of us do understand english compared to not understanding russian 😉 

PS! She said that his actions could potentially ruin her life. Now that's extremely naive seen in the light she's been fucking him for straight two days online for the World to see 😉

I only speak English actually,now I understand the whole showing the video thing but he kept asking them to prove that's what he did,he said "bring the person in front of me" and she couldn't say who it was,and secondly,how would he know her ex?! Don't you find that strange?? There's dozens of videos of her on multiple sites,what is she going to tell the police he did,or furthermore,prove that he in fact did that? I'm all for fairness,but women get away with alot of bullshit by fabricating stories after they got hurt by a guy.....why won't she show him what he did? If he did in fact do it???

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I only speak English actually,now I understand the whole showing the video thing but he kept asking them to prove that's what he did,he said "bring the person in front of me" and she couldn't say who it was,and secondly,how would he know her ex?! Don't you find that strange?? There's dozens of videos of her on multiple sites,what is she going to tell the police he did,or furthermore,prove that he in fact did that? I'm all for fairness,but women get away with alot of bullshit by fabricating stories after they got hurt by a guy.....why won't she show him what he did? If he did in fact do it???

As I said we only have her version of the story.  So yes I wont judge him unless he is proven guilty. I am just making a point that she did say what she said and by that it's not some "cooked" up theory created in some forum mebers twisted mind as so many theories here are 😉 

She can indeed prove him guilty (if he's guilty) a his video would be very different from the vidoes of her online. His would be from a phone. The videos online are from RLC cams 😉 

26 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

yes, and i appreciate that you admitted it!  i'm man enough to tell you that even though i am a dad, i in no way look at these girls as being a father figure towards them.  i certainly don't shed a tear over any of them getting railed by massimo, wolf, tantra or any other dudes that fuck them.  rlc is an escape and it's easy to use and that's about it.  of course with the forums involvement it does put a whole different perspective to the viewing audience but that's about it.  it's like that old saying where there is a group of guys and they sit there and talk shit and tell lies, and when that's all done they all compliment each others lies.

You're just an old fisherman remembering times and the big one that got away with your fishing buddies 😏

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

As I said we only have her version of the story.  So yes I wont judge him unless he is proven guilty. I am just making a point that she did say what she said and by that it's not some "cooked" up theory created in some forum mebers twisted mind as so many theories here are 😉 

Never said it was "cooked" up,watched the argument live,didn't buy one word of it. There's an unshakable urge to save these girls by alot of members here.(not saying you are one lol) They are ALWAYS in the mood to bash a guy into to the ground,as if these girls can never do any wrong!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Never said it was "cooked" up,watched the argument live,didn't buy one word of it. There's an unshakable urge to save these girls by alot of members here.(not saying you are one lol) They are ALWAYS in the mood to bash a guy into to the ground,as if these girls can never do any wrong!

I don't know if I buy it or not. But yes she could easily prove it by showing the video Massimo - in her words - shared as it would be a mobile video and not a RLC cam recording from online.  Maybe she is saving it for the RLC admin team or the police or maybe she got no proff. Who knows.

26 minutes ago, malo said:

Thats what whores do, pretended to us she was ill coughing and temparture ,she soon dropped her knickers when the married man turned up its all a game with her 

your name fits you and your comment perfectly 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, kris66 said:

PS! She said that his actions could potentially ruin her life. Now that's extremely naive seen in the light she's been fucking him for straight two days online for the World to see

I think it's the Visa thing, and potentially Sara

could be forced out of Spain.

But Massimo thinks Massimo first, he doesn't care.

• Upvote 2

Just now, northguy said:

I think it's the Visa thing, and potentially Sara

could be forced out of Spain.

But Massimo thinks Massimo first, he doesn't care.

I am sure she can get a Visa by her own and do not need someone else help. Unless it's a dodgy thing and she's actually not allowed to be there in the first place 😉 

11 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I don't know if I buy it or not. But yes she could easily prove it by showing the video Massimo - in her words - shared as it would be a mobile video and not a RLC cam recording from online.  Maybe she is saving it for the RLC admin team or the police or maybe she got no proff. Who knows.

I'll go with the latter,she's just bitter and wants him gone,so she's grabbing at straws!

22 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I'm all for fairness,but women get away with alot of bullshit by fabricating stories after they got hurt by a guy

So why had Sara no problems with Massimo doing Nadia?

The "hurt" story is just as lame as Massimo's denial,

when grilled be a super cool Karma, he couldn't match.

"Try to be honest", and he certainly couldn't.

Like a child running away from responsibility.

• Thanks 1