B4 - General Topic 2024 #16 (January)

16 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

checked in on the slow motion duo and checked right back out again, piss poor karma lighting!

Yes poor lighting in her room sadly, I understand if they dont want the full light on as it is not as cozy.

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

Then we actually agrees 🙂 halleluja 🙂

yep, unfortunately...........................................................................................................................................just kidding

7 minutes ago, Fagen said:

How would his friends know who Sara's ex is ? Seems bit strange.

That's how Sara found out about the video,

if I understand it correctly.

But if you're interested, take a listen for yourself,

don't rely on me.

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Yes poor lighting in her room sadly, I understand if they dont want the full light on as it is not as cozy.

either have full light or no light!  screw karma for always having shitty light!

il y a 2 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Karma fucking

Thats what whores do, pretended to us she was ill coughing and temparture ,she soon dropped her knickers when the married man turned up its all a game with her 

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

And not just that but also tell him, why would they care if he is an ex.

My point exactly! But the "knights" gotta save somebody,so that's how we get all these theories

7 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

My point exactly! But the "knights" gotta save somebody,so that's how we get all these theories

To be fair this one is not a "made up" story. If you understand english go and listen yourself. It can not be mistaken what she is saying about Massimo, the sex-film and that she was adviced to go to the police which she does not really want to do. She has though decided to contact the admin of the project and tell them what he did in order to get him kicked out. If not she will probably leave the project herself.  As I wrote earlier we only have her version of the story and per se he is innocent until proven guilty. But this is not a made up story cooked in someones twisted brain. She actually said what she said. It's crystal clear as many of us do understand english compared to not understanding russian 😉 

PS! She said that his actions could potentially ruin her life. Now that's extremely naive seen in the light she's been fucking him for straight two days online for the World to see 😉