Information regarding camscap

auraaaaaa

You would need an Admin or Moderator to tell you the correct way. It used to be that CamCaps could post pictures and videos, but RCL issues removal orders as soon as one of their spies see the picture or video and we are required to remove the item. @StnCld316would be the best person to help with this.

1 hour ago, auraaaaaa said:

if i subscribe camscap then i will get latest current videos of reallifecam ?? all on daily basis ?? 

or its better to subscribe reallifecam

If you're looking for latest current videos then subscribing to RLC would be your best bet.  There are videos on Cam Caps but they are not always current since videos only get placed if someone chooses to upload them.  

I also suggest you make CamCaps friends. Private Messaging can't be easily accessed by Mods or others, plus you can trade information that we can't allow to be broadcast publicly. Even better, go direct and establish a "burn" email and have your friends do the same. That's safe enough, and keeps us Mods out of your hair.

And attic.

And bird feeder.

And I promise I won't chew up the radiator hose on your Corvette. Really. I promise.

"Always be true to your avatar."

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

After 8 years here, I'm sure he must converse with someone he can be friends with.

You would be assuming that he's not even 4-chan qualified. Now, excuse me while I go nuture my inner autistic fetus, while I consider subscribing to RLC to download their videos to CC on a daily basis. I figure a bunch of burn credit cards, burn VPNs and burn emails should do the trick for at least 24 hours before CC gets hit up with the DMCA take-down order. :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1