B4 - General Topic 2024 #18 (January)

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Aziza in the shower

The cat woke her up a while ago, was locked in the LR. She let it out and gave it some food, then  shortly after it ran inside and was starring at the door, like something was there. Then suddenly a red cat came in and walked towards it and started hissing at it. And now the black cat just came down from the stairs by the pool, Aziza in the kithen now she closed the door and the red and black cat ran away.

9 minutes ago, Fagen said:

The cat woke her up a while ago, was locked in the LR. She let it out and gave it some food, then  shortly after it ran inside and was starring at the door, like something was there. Then suddenly a red cat came in and walked towards it and started hissing at it. And now the black cat just came down from the stairs by the pool, Aziza in the kithen now she closed the door and the red and black cat ran away.

The cat was just protecting its territory.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Talking of the cat, i just stumbled right on this in replay, i didn't watch any more of this weird guy feeding Karma scene as is weirds me out. But the way Karma shoved Zucchini off the bed was totally out of character for her she has never touched the cat in this way and always offered it love and care. So does he now rule her over the cat too.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

50 minutes ago, baseballbat said:

Aziza was fucked anal in prone bone, am I right?

I'm not convinced he did,see for yourself 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I wonder if Aziza remember anything the next day? That girl is Fucked up on something last night? Well to be honest, she liked that most of the time.