B4 - General Topic 2024 #18 (January)

7 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Does Aziza go to Tantra?

Karma tries the sexy black dress but runs back to him who is still sat there with his sodding hat on. Who sits on a bed with your hat on I mean come on.

1 hour ago, malo said:

Dont watch them, He has seen a weak girl and hes manipulating her to his advantage its sickening ,hope they leave soon

I don’t see either one manipulating the other. Seems like they are very aware and both into that.

There is no cult

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Karma tries the sexy black dress but runs back to him who is still sat there with his sodding hat on. Who sits on a bed with your hat on I mean come on.

Pimps wear a hat it's a fourm of advertising 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sulzer said:

Im not so sure from what I've seen at times is worrying but he doesn't have any personality so it can't be that she is attracted to.

He may be a man of little words but it's what words he is using that probably has her hooked.

Agree he seems to lack personality. He is odd, but one of the few dudes that are into this I guess. At some point you need to do other things with the person. Laying in bed would get tiresome. 

Just now, menouscope2015 said:

Watching Tantra guy ... Is he really licking Karma or he just puts his mouth on her pussy? Don't see a big movement on his face !!  

Or hers

7 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Watching Tantra guy ... Is he really licking Karma or he just puts his mouth on her pussy? Don't see a big movement on his face !!  

He's a real sucker for pussy...😏

• Haha 1