B4 - General Topic 2024 #18 (January)

6 hours ago, wafercop said:

Thanks

I got really pissed off on all this dravel about who is right and not.

All these nasty comments on the participants from some here on the forum

Comments about forum members who did not fit them.

It is 4-5 participants specifically who distinguished themselves here on the forum fold clearly violates the rules to be a member here.

This fierce mood destroys the whole pleasure Therefore, I do not comment or translate as much or not at all for forum members

I intend to not continue With translations here if nothing happens here To that better.

It is apparently easy here for some to pour a lot of hatred and hide behind a screen

So a improvement now all forum members

I can only thank you for your invaluable input and I totally understand the way you feel.

16 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Ich frage mich, warum keine der B4-Huren beim B7-Treffen dabei ist, bei dem Gäste von außerhalb des Projekts sowie von B1 und B5 anwesend sind. Vielleicht ist es ein „hurenfreier“ Abend.   

Hurenfrei mit Cecilia😂

2 hours ago, northguy said:

Fair point Max. I've used the term guru, as he is into Tantra.

That's misleading in the sense, he's not manipulating Karma.

I don't see him at all controlling Karma, maybe he's just

"better" at the things, and right it's not a cult at all.

In LA, US, tons of people are into these things.

Controlling is not the word I'd probably use, but there is a clear effect on Karma's behavior. It's much more apparent than the first time he showed up here.

Having watched Karma a lot, more than I probably normally watch RLC for to be honest it's distinctively noticeable. 

I preferred the Karma that dismissed this guy as not been right for her than the Karma that has given him a second chance.

If she comes back and he is here again for days on end I will rapidly loose interest in watching her at all.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Hurenfrei mit Cecilia😂

I worded my comment in such a way to see how long it would take someone to mention CeCe...and there you are. She came from B1 today so living in B4 in the past does not apply. Thanks for not making me wait too long before someone would try to point CeCe out...I baited you 😂😂😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

If she comes back and he is here again for days on end I will rapidly loose interest in watching her at all.

I feel the same way, that's why I already said if he comes back with karma I'd rather watch daytona and even ney

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I feel the same way, that's why I already said if he comes back with karma I'd rather watch daytona and even ney

Yes I also noted she closed her bedroom door this stops Squash going in to use the bed or cushions on the floor.

She never does this......... always let's Squash have access to her room. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Controlling is not the word I'd probably use, but there is a clear effect on Karma's behavior. It's much more apparent than the first time he showed up here.

Having watched Karma a lot, more than I probably normally watch RLC for to be honest it's distinctively noticeable. 

I preferred the Karma that dismissed this guy as not been right for her than the Karma that has given him a second chance.

Yeah, I saw that with the cat, thrown off the bed.

She's investing in him, and like you, I don't like him.

Hopefully days without him coming,

because if they had their own apartment on RLC,

I wouldn't watch it.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, northguy said:

Ja, das habe ich mit der Katze gesehen, die aus dem Bett geworfen wurde.

Sie investierten in ihn und genau wie Sie mag ich ihn nicht.

Hoffentlich Tage ohne dass er kommt,

denn wenn sie eine eigene Wohnung auf RLC hätte,

Ich würde es mir nicht ansehen.

So lange wie Karma noch bei RLC ist werden wir  , nach gegenwärtigem Ermessen, diesen Menschen nie loswerden. Es sei denn daß Karma oder der Typ, idealer Weise beide, zur Erkenntnis kommen daß ein Stundenhotel in Barcelona oder eine Wohnung außerhalb von RLC günstiger für ihre Beziehung wäre als der ständige Präsentierteller von B4 mit all den negativen Kommentaren. Aber vielleicht hat sich das sowieso bald von selbst erledigt und die Aufenthaltszeit von Karma bei RLC geht dem Ende zu. Leider habe ich keine Kristallkugel um dies vorhersagen zu können. Für meinen Blutdruck und meine Magensäure wäre das eine gute Nachricht.

we are actually talking more about how Karma has changed and how she treats her only true friend the cat (who is there for her whether she feels good or bad ).

This has nothing to do with us karmas wanting to stand in the way of her happiness just because we don't like the guy. It's only noticeable when he's there the last few days that she's changed quite a bit and that's what it's about and nothing else

wir reden hier eigentlich gerade eher wie sich Karma verändert hat und wie sie ihren einzigen wahren freund die katze ( der für sie da ist egal ob sie sich gut oder schlecht fühlt ).

Das hat garnix damit zu tun das wir Karmas ihr Glück im weg stehen wollen, bloß weil wir den typen einfach nicht mögen. Es fällt nur auf wenn er da ist die letzten tage das sie sich ziemlich verändert hat und darum geht es und um nix anderes

22 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

so all of you love karma when tantraman is not around and you don't support her happiness which she clearly has when he's around.  sounds kind of two faced to me.

I never said I don't support her happiness,  if she is happy and it's what she wants then so be it. I'm just saying I don't necessarily want to watch it.