B4 - General Topic 2024 #18 (January)

the main problem of b4 is sara's filthy music!!!! this disgusting sound dug up from the nuclear discharges of the 80s, this kind of inaudible techno hardcore machina shit, boom boom boom boom boom, and boom, and boom and boom boom boom, which makes you want to kill yourself, to throw yourself off a bridge , from a cliff, to kill his children!!!! in short, shitty music that only drug addicts love!!! having to watch b4 with the sound turned off, and despite that it still smells like shit!!!! we can't take it anymore!!!!!

kill me now barney stinson GIFSad Happy Hour GIF

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

sara alkohol da habe ich noch meine zweifel, weil sonst wüßte ich was max da noch will, aziza liegt in ihren bett

Sara's problem 🤷‍♂️

13 Going On 30 Success GIF by HannahWitton

2 hours ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

the boy with the cap asked sara something about karma but unfortunately i couldn't understand anything and something was there sara just said i hope so

I think I was probably a bit harsh on Karma earlier, now I think she knew about people coming to the Villa tonight and that's the reason she didn't leave her bedroom door open. Not really to keep Squash out.

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Je pense que j'ai probablement été un peu dur avec Karma plus tôt, maintenant je pense qu'elle était au courant des gens qui venaient à la Villa ce soir et c'est la raison pour laquelle elle n'a pas laissé la porte de sa chambre ouverte. Pas vraiment pour empêcher Squash d’entrer.

surtout le mec de neyt,enfin je crois

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

He gave her an STD once, I think she'd be kind of leery letting him between her legs again.

Did that really happen?? I had heard something like that but so many things here are just posters guessing 

• Upvote 1