Linda & Tibor (2024) #2

50 minutes ago, Mister said:

I wonder why Linda showers at all? I mean she hardly moves ?

First we complain she doesn't shower enough then we complain she showers too much. And I will bet she moves a hell of a lot more than you geezers do.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/30/2024 at 8:44 PM, cupid30 said:

Tboy posted a video of him and another chick exercising,doesn't he know his wife would like an exercise partner as well? 🤣

yup, it looked like a scene out of 'beauty and the Blob' !  😂

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Mister said:

She's going to have a problem soon with those new smart showers that adjust their water consumption according to the degree of body odor/sweat and pollution. So no more water for Linda by then.

animation camping GIF by Job, Joris & Marieke

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Mister said:

Presumably she does not want a manky muff. :)  Also Ti-boor might go down on her and pass out, then she will be stuck with his dead weight on her. :)  Yuck 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Who are the idiots that watch this place? Nevermind, I see right above my comment. 😃

I see one has just commented.

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Who are the idiots that watch this place? Nevermind, I see right above my comment. 😃

Calm down chief lol...I for one would rather watch Linda doing nothing than watch those B4 whores like some of the crazed stalkers on here complaining about Massi and Wolf all the time. Linda is sound as a pound...no drama, sits around half naked doing exercise videos, OF content and TikTok videos. It's what you call a content creator for her fans...not her haters lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Calm down chief lol...I for one would rather watch Linda doing nothing than watch those B4 whores like some of the crazed stalkers on here complaining about Massi and Wolf all the time. Linda is sound as a pound...no drama, sits around half naked doing exercise videos, OF content and TikTok videos. It's what you call a content creator for her fans...not her haters lol. 

denzel washington GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1