Linda & Tibor (2024) #2

32 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey up, your half right, Tibor used to be a real cute guy , he and Linda were in good Shape and I loved watching them in the living room. I'm pretty sure I know what happened to them to go into this funk the last couple of years. But I see Linda laying  around half or fully naked and Tibor dotes nothing. 

Before they were married they were going at it right and left. Masturbation and sex on an almost daily basis. Then they got married and seems the novelty wears off.

With Linda being over 2,000 years old it explains it all.   She must be getting tired of having a birthday everyday of the year.  Every time she walks past the kitchen door everyday it shows a sign stuck on the door "Happy Birthday My Love"   :biggrin:

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Before they were married they were going at it right and left. Masturbation and sex on an almost daily basis. Then they got married and seems the novelty wears off.

With Linda being over 2,000 years old it explains it all.   She must be getting tired of having a birthday everyday of the year.  Every time she walks past the kitchen door everyday it shows a sign stuck on the door "Happy Birthday My Love"   :biggrin:

Or maybe it's because her husband enjoys spending time breakdancing with kids and "rapping",than spending time with her....

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, upyourass said:

Ash, You like to share this with the rest of us mortals 😁 or was this told in confidence and you can't make this public ?

I know nothing about anything in thier real lives. Absolutely nothing. Zero zilch, nada. I've said guesses in the past and I don't really think it's a nice thing to do. I'm very boring that way. I'd rather talk about myself. I'm way better about that! And make folks on here laugh. I think I'm funny and I laugh at stuff I say,lol. See?

• Like 1

Every day Linda should do some totally naked exercises in front of the cams. It would physically benefit her so much while providing excellent visuals and optimum cam viewing of her body for her adoring fans. 

So Linda, give it a try and thank you in advance.

Go ahead Linda, time to get naked and to

yoga-sexy.gif

• Haha 1

il y a 24 minutes, johnny0692 a dit :

fille invitée sous la douche, elle a du Karma comme des tétons 🥰 😛

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Regardez vos caméras préférées en enregistrement 24 heures sur 24

OUI, mais elle s'est un peu moquée de nous quand même !!! 

un peu : Voyeurs , vous en voulez, Regardez !!!

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I know nothing about anything in thier real lives. Absolutely nothing. Zero zilch, nada. I've said guesses in the past and I don't really think it's a nice thing to do. I'm very boring that way. I'd rather talk about myself. I'm way better about that! And make folks on here laugh. I think I'm funny and I laugh at stuff I say,lol. See?

that......was all so ......................depressing 🤣

7 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

guest girl in the shower, she has Karma like nipples 🥰😛

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Guest girl ? What guest girl ? L&T dont have guest girls (T-Blob wished they had). Hey, we are not all millionaires who can afford expensive memberships to watch this shit 😁

Old Man Boomer GIF

7 hours ago, upyourass said:

Guest girl ? What guest girl ? L&T dont have guest girls (T-Blob wished they had). Hey, we are not all millionaires who can afford expensive memberships to watch this shit 😁

Old Man Boomer GIF

Here is an image for those who could not see 😉

spacer.png

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Plenty nutters that do that without anymore. Searching sites and tracking every move they make. 

News Sneaking GIF by NTE Grøntforsprang

• Like 1
  • Confused 1