B4 - General Topic 2024 #20 (January)

52 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Still doesn't explain why he's "dangerous"...Dangerous is that dude that chased his woman through the apt where eliska and pepik now are,ELVIS is dangerous,i would call Paul dangerous because he put his hands on Leora a few times...but i see no one being "dangerous" in any of the villas

She is in no danger of him giving her an orgasm anytime soon.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, switch said:

Was mich überrascht, ist, dass sie wieder ohne Kondom mit diesem Kerl fickt

8 hours ago, switch said:

Was mich überrascht, ist, dass sie wieder ohne Kondom mit diesem Kerl fickt

It's so stupid of her to fuck without a condom because she doesn't know who else he's doing it with, so the risk of contracting a sexually transmitted disease is very high!
But stupidity is always punished somehow!

so aziza is now getting ready for a vacation from a vacation!  rlc, you need to pull your head out of the knot hole it's stuck in and quit catering to these tenants before people wise up and quit catering to you!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

alors Aziza se prépare maintenant pour des vacances après des vacances ! rlc, vous devez sortir votre tête du trou dans lequel elle est coincée et arrêter de s'occuper de ces locataires avant que les gens ne prennent conscience et arrêtent de s'occuper de vous !

Perdu, elle faisait du rangement, parfois bizarre cette fille 😅

5 minutes ago, pajero said:

well seen

it's one of the only cams i watch when there are guys around, sometimes i watch the kithcen cam 1.8 until one of he idiots arrive, then i go back to just watching cam 2.9.  but hey, thanks anyway!

10 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

ça ressemble à des vacances pour moi

bonjour peut tu me traduire se que massimo et karma se disent a 01h13cam1.5 au b7 je sais que KARMA repond a mass ok mais comme je suis mal entendant je n'aie rien compris je te remercie