B4 - General Topic 2024 #20 (January)

2 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Yes she would have no problem doing it but it's with people of her choosing.

Sara which has not happened for some time by the way and shows no sign it will again yet. 

The Tantra well nothing else to say she is very into him.

Wolf she allowed the bathtub scene which had its limits and had not let anything any further happen.

As for Massimo, I still say no if she doesn't find him remotely attractive in that way which I'm sure she doesn't, she hates his cockyness. But she doesn't have a problem with having conversation with him etc. He often uses her as a translater too I've noticed with Ney or Aziza at times as she speaks the best English.

Get that. Karma is a cool cat in some sense.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Sie haben bei ihrer Aufzählung leider Ney vergessen

Richtig. Aber irgendwie "durchgedacht",

weil Ich Sie nicht durchschauen kann.

10 minutes ago, northguy said:

Massimo can easily bullshit Sara and Aziza, because

they are weak characters. Not so with Karma and Daytona,

but they can't do anything about it.

Yes, but aziza seems to have seen through him better than sara, because after 1 sex aziza also gradually broke off contact with max, which sara unfortunately will never be able to do.

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Sì, ma sembra che Aziza lo abbia visto meglio di Sara, perché dopo 1 rapporto sessuale anche Aziza ha gradualmente interrotto i contatti con Max, cosa che Sara purtroppo non potrà mai fare.

Dubito che abbia interrotto i contatti, non fanno altro che mandarsi messagi, in caso contrario, felice per Aziza

4 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Dubito che abbia interrotto i contatti, non fanno altro che mandarsi messagi, in caso contrario, felice per Aziza

yes ok i meant now but that she doesn't let him get her into bed anymore not like sara although she knows what an arse he is, she has allowed him to fuck her again and again for the last 4 days

I think Aziza wanted to sample the "product" that many girls were critical about, yet the same girls had had sex with him.

When I smoked years ago as a 15 year old, I consciously knew smoking was bad, yet I wondered, if its so bad what is it that is so good about it that makes people do the bad thing in the first place. I needed to find out. Dumb teenagers

• Like 1

Yes and I don't know if it was maxbell who wrote the post, with the problem of stopping the addiction you have, I can unfortunately confirm that with regard to cigarettes, I also need my cigarettes from time to time out of boredom but also to calm down

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Tooley said:

Zu diesem Video erklärte Massi Mati letzten Tag, es sei ein Missverständnis gewesen, weil das Mädchen, das Sara in dem Video gesehen habe, nicht sie sei, sondern jemand, der wie sie aussehe. Er habe kein Interesse daran, Videos online zu teilen. Nachdem sie ihn zu Unrecht beschuldigt hatte, entschuldigte sie sich bei ihm und er sagte, sie hätten eine Woche lang nicht gesprochen. Ich denke, das ist der Grund für ihre Annäherung.

Ob es Sara war, oder eine die ihr ähnlich sieht, ist doch egal. Tatsache ist, er verteilt Video's

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, northguy said:

Richtig. Aber irgendwie "durchgedacht",

weil Ich Sie nicht durchschauen kann.

It's the same for me with Sara, it's hard to see through what she wants or thinks (one week she's like this, the next week she's different again).

1 hour ago, Tooley said:

Regarding that video, Massi explained it to Mati last day, he said it was a misunderstanding because the girl Sara saw in the video wasn't her but someone who looked like her, he has no interest in sharing videos online. After accusing him unjustly, she apologized to him and he said they didn't speak for a week. I think that's the reason for their rapprochement.

and what about the alleged sexually transmitted disease he also blamed her or what (if it was I don't know the sms nadja showed sara) where max wrote bad about sara and now that it is a person who looks like her but if you heard the woman in the video say something you would hear if it was sara or not. These are 3 more points that if they are all true can clearly call Max a liar.

21 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

and what about the alleged sexually transmitted disease he also blamed her or what (if it was I don't know the sms nadja showed sara) where max wrote bad about sara and now that it is a person who looks like her but if you heard the woman in the video say something you would hear if it was sara or not. These are 3 more points that if they are all true can clearly call Max a liar.

Did mass suggest Sara got the std from a dirty sheet?? 🤣🤣🤣

i don't know and even if he did say it i wouldn't be able to prove it anyway my english is too bad for that

if someone would see my chronicle in firefox how often deepl was on for me the last weeks it says everything how good my english is lol