B4 - General Topic 2024 #20 (January)

55 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Not a chance...... Karma has proved all along that all these assumptions will not happen. She wouldn't go the whole way with Wolf no way is she doing it with Massimo. 

Agree, that's really what it seems like,

but we can never be absolutely sure,

because Karma can do explicit sex with no problem.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Yeah agree that is odd. My opinion is just a theory and open to debate of course.

If I attempt to weave this 4 day wait then fuck into this theory, I might say, she is gullible and susceptible to Mass's BS. Say if he said someone else in that room was responsible for example? I also think she is weak and when her anger wore of, her resistance, if any, gave in to having sex.

Not my best argument 🤣. But I try 😉

You I don't really have an explanation for it either, because she was still sober and clean you could see in the kitchen when he came she didn't really pay attention to him and sent him away and 6 hours later she was talking to him again as if nothing had ever happened. What annoys me the most is that she doesn't manage to get rid of the guy again before she gets hurt by him again, because she's been through this shit before and a normal person knows that if it happens once it will happen again.

It's like domestic violence the man or woman beats the partner and claims it will never happen again and the person believes the other person until it happens again

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tooley said:

Regarding that video, Massi explained it to Mati last day, he said it was a misunderstanding because the girl Sara saw in the video wasn't her but someone who looked like her, he has no interest in sharing videos online. After accusing him unjustly, she apologized to him and he said they didn't speak for a week. I think that's the reason for their rapprochement.

That was the exact kind of lie I expect from Mass. Explaining to the women what happened didn't happen and he is very good at it. Nothing is his fault as we have seen, classic narcissism.

However I don't dismiss what he said because it could be true, just not in my mind at this point. 🙂

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

Massimo gab gegenüber Karma in B7 zu, dass es ein Video gegeben habe

ausgerutscht (obwohl anscheinend bearbeitet), aber

Er behauptete, es sei nicht sexuell.

Das ganze Theater und der Streit um die Existenz dieses ominösen Videos ist leider eine Folge des Versäumnisses von RLC den Massimo auf Grund seines teilweise verabscheuungswürdigen Verhaltens in B4/B7 ( näher brauche ich das sicher nicht ausführen ) nicht schon längst aus dem Projekt ausgeschlossen zu haben. Je länger er noch dort ist wächst die Gefahr daß wieder so etwas oder gar noch schlimmeres passieren kann. Denn wenn man sein übersteigertes Ego  durch Zurückweisung oder Nichtbeachtung seines " Heldenkörpers " verletzt wird er unberechenbar. Dazu kommt noch sein hoher Alkoholkonsum. Eine toxische Mischung.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Das ganze Theater und der Streit um die Existenz dieses ominösen Videos ist leider eine Folge des Versäumnisses von RLC den Massimo auf Grund seines teilweise verabscheuungswürdigen Verhaltens in B4/B7 ( näher brauche ich das sicher nicht ausführen ) nicht schon längst aus dem Projekt ausgeschlossen zu haben. Je länger er noch dort ist wächst die Gefahr daß wieder so etwas oder gar noch schlimmeres passieren kann. Denn wenn man sein übersteigertes Ego  durch Zurückweisung oder Nichtbeachtung seines " Heldenkörpers " verletzt wird er unberechenbar. Dazu kommt noch sein hoher Alkoholkonsum. Eine toxische Mischung.

Massimo can easily bullshit Sara and Aziza, because

they are weak characters. Not so with Karma and Daytona,

but they can't do anything about it.

13 minutes ago, northguy said:

Massimo admitted to Karma in B7, that a video had

slipped (though apparently edited), but

he claimed it wasn't sexual.

Sounds like a little boy lying after he was caught and trying a new rationalization on what happened.

Like when a kid denies fighting with a friend, then that doesn't work so he says, well he started it!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

Sounds like a little boy lying after he was caught and trying a new rationalization on what happened.

Like when a kid denies fighting with a friend, then that doesn't work so he says, well he started it!

Think the same, and I don't think Karma believed it.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

Agree, that's really what it seems like,

but we can never be absolutely sure,

because Karma can do explicit sex with no problem.

Yes she would have no problem doing it but it's with people of her choosing.

Sara which has not happened for some time by the way and shows no sign it will again yet. 

The Tantra well nothing else to say she is very into him.

Wolf she allowed the bathtub scene which had its limits and had not let anything any further happen.

As for Massimo, I still say no if she doesn't find him remotely attractive in that way which I'm sure she doesn't, she hates his cockyness. But she doesn't have a problem with having conversation with him etc. He often uses her as a translater too I've noticed with Ney or Aziza at times as she speaks the best English.

I just find it surprising that aziza has such a strong will and stays away from the guy, I would like to wish that will on sara but apparently her feelings are stronger although I can't quite understand that with the guy. Because every one of the girls knows what kind of person max is and that he will never be faithful and will only use sara

4 minutes ago, northguy said:

Massimo kann Sara und Aziza leicht verarschen, weil

Sie sind schwache Charaktere. Nicht so bei Karma und Daytona,

aber sie können nichts dagegen tun.

Das ist schon richtig. Sie haben bei ihrer Aufzählung leider Ney vergessen, die den Massimo anscheinend noch nicht ganz aus ihrer Welt verdrängt hat. Hoffentlich ist der Mann dem sie gestern Aufnahmen von ihrer Vagina und eines Orgasmus geschickt hat für sie besser. Schreckliche Vorstellung wenn das Massimo gewesen sein könnte.