B4 - General Topic 2024 #21 (January)

2 minuti fa, Rattlesnake316 ha detto:

perché se ne va, altrimenti penso che tu non abbia ragione, perché ormai l'ha preso tutti i giorni, sia con la droga che con l'alcol, solo sotto l'alcol e anche da sobrio

Alle 4 partira', e dovrebbe tornare domenica

14 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Oui, mais tant que Daytona et co. continue d'inviter les gens, tu ne peux rien faire, Max a à nouveau son arme secrète avec lui et Sara prend une douche pour coucher avec le cinglé

je sais mais c'est frustrant de toujours avoir des larves comme ses deux la??? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

ok well he also needs a different pussy to fuck, 5 days the same gets boring in the long run

yes what do we want to do, as long as the girls don't get in touch with rlc and rlc makes sure that something changes, we will have to endure it for as long as it unfortunately takes

2 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

sì cosa vogliamo fare, finché le ragazze non si mettono in contatto con rlc e rlc fa in modo che qualcosa cambi, dovremo sopportarlo per tutto il tempo che purtroppo sarà necessario

Io credo che purtroppo lo rivedremo anche dopo che se ne andra’ da RLC

• Sad 1

one thing i dont like massi and sara in lr cuddling near karma and massi whisper in her ear  dont want sara to listen to massi  but i am not cool with him and her trying to get her burt since she is the only one he has not hasd sexwith her but again its up to  karma karma needs to stay clear of him and his pill tey are talking low now 

3 minutes ago, rj281 said:

one thing i dont like massi and sara in lr cuddling near karma and massi whisper in her ear  dont want sara to listen to massi  but i am not cool with him and her trying to get her burt since she is the only one he has not hasd sexwith her but again its up to  karma karma needs to stay clear of him and his pill tey are talking low now 

that won't work, karma is too clever to watch max's game and as I said he would have to make himself liable to prosecution to be able to fuck karma and he probably won't risk that

1 hour ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

So the girls evening is over and tonight we will see the 5 sex in 5 days

If there is no more "drama" in the villa, Nadia can come over in the weekend for a 3some and bring Dayana for Wolf. Aziza offside or does she still dare to play her trumps

24 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Karma seems to have to watch the sara max shit up close as well

She is doing well, she had her fun with Wolf at the weekend but he is not as potent as Mass so she has to wait a while 😄