B4 - General Topic 2024 #21 (January)

9 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Massi and Sara fucking in the hall by the front door

And to think, a week ago she told him to "get out of this villa, you're disgusting to me" 🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Aziza had a brilliant night in B2, during the early hours. She got out of her bed after midnight, where she was reading her phone and hot footed to the party in B2, while Neytiri and Wolf were also heading there from B7. After shaking her booty for a little while, she went into Nadia's bed and - you've guessed it - read her phone. Outstanding female logic.

well now sara can take a break for 3 days until she has to spread her legs again, because apart from sara and daytona nobody wants to have anything to do with max.

They do talk to him but only because they are either polite or because I personally would leave the room straight away to signal to him that I'm not interested in talking to him. The other people would have to do the same so that Sara sees that if she continues to meet with Max, the others would rather leave the villa than have to watch max make a fool of them.

Without the invention of smart phones,

you wouldn't be able to spend your money on women,

watching smart phones. Just an observation.

Now how smart is that? (Watching on my smart phone)

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

well now sara can take a break for 3 days until she has to spread her legs again, because apart from sara and daytona nobody wants to have anything to do with max.

The queue is so long, that the thread

"Waiting for Massimo" is down,

because of the long queue.

6 minutes ago, northguy said:

Without the invention of smart phones,

you wouldn't be able to spend your money on women,

watching smart phones. Just an observation.

Now how smart is that? (Watching on my smart phone)

Never figure why they call them smart phones, they've created a lot of stupidity in this world we live in.  They should actually be called stupid phones.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, cupid30 said:

And to think, a week ago she told him to "get out of this villa, you're disgusting to me" 🤣

Above all, she knows first hand that he will cheat on her at the first opportunity, and if he even whispered in her ear whether she was talking karma about fucking max and her, he clearly shows that he just wants sara for sex and is not interested in sara as a person.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Never figure why they call them smart phones, they've created a lot of stupidity in this world we live in.  They should actually be called stupid phones.  :biggrin:

Is that smart?

4 minutes ago, northguy said:

The queue is so long, that the thread

"Waiting for Massimo" is down,

because of the long queue.

well, one bed is still free for the next notch, but the rest have become smarter about max than sara, who still believes the lies he tells even if she had feelings for him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1