B4 - General Topic 2024 #21 (January)

9 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Why is that creep watching those 2 having sex?

Lol I did laugh at this comment...no offense and I totally get what you mean...but I have to then ask, why are you watching them also lol. Nothing malicious...just funny how you put it when you are watching them also lol.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Lol I did laugh at this comment...no offense and I totally get what you mean...but I have to then ask, why are you watching them also lol. Nothing malicious...just funny how you put it when you are watching them also lol.

Not watching it. I always have popular cameras on my computer screen. I wouldn't watch that bullshit if you paid me.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Not watching it. I always have popular cameras on my computer screen. I wouldn't watch that bullshit if you paid me.

Lol fair enough...at least you knew I was only messing with you, unlike some fuck-knuckles on here when posting something humorous and they take it the wrong way and get all arsey about something they don't fucking understand lol, bless'em.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Too big...like trying to squeeze a cabbage through a drinking straw. 

Nadia took it like a champ! I stick with my theory that's what caused the UTI/STD that has been the topic for almost a month now,he fucked Nadia's ass,didn't wash his cock properly then fucked them both again after.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Looking Peek A Boo GIF by wtFOCK Stop lying,this was you the entire time

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1