B4 - General Topic 2024 #21 (January)

You can see what an arsehole he is when his current sex partner asks if he could talk to her girlfriend about joining in just because he wants to fuck the other woman. In Sara's case, the question is whether she realises that he doesn't care about her and that he's taking advantage of her so that he can still fuck Karma.

Well then I'm off for now, see you guys sometime and have fun with the farewell fuck tonight.

Daran sieht man was für ein Arschloch er ist wenn seine aktuelle sex partnerin fragt ob er ihre freundin über reden könnte das sie mit machen will nur weil er die andere frau ficken will. Die Frage ist im Fall von Sara ob sie merkt das sie ihm egal ist und er sie ausnutzt um noch Karma ficken zu können.

Na denn bin ich weg erstmal, bis irgendwann jungs und viel spaß noch beim abschieds fick heut abend.

32 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

She is doing well, she had her fun with Wolf at the weekend 

You say that like it’s a fact but unless you know, it’s just speculation yes?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Being as 99.99% of conversation on here is speculation then I thought that was obvious and without needing to be said. 

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Being as 99.99% of conversation on here is speculation then I thought that was obvious and without needing to be said. 

Yes, but it looked like it was stated as a fact. I also put more credence in some posters than others so I like to confirm when I think they might know something I missed. 

oh and another reason I ask is for anyone new to this forum, they are likely to accept many things as fact when it’s guessing.  😊

5 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Yes, but it looked like it was stated as a fact. I also put more credence in some posters than others so I like to confirm when I think they might know something I missed. 

oh and another reason I ask is for anyone new to this forum, they are likely to accept many things as fact when it’s guessing.  😊

I know what you mean and fair enough...if it wasn't for either fact and/or speculation then these forums would carry no value at all and it'd be pretty pointless logging on to chat although a lot of pages are seemingly wasted on pointless comments...mainly people whining about certain tenants when there is next to nothing that can be done about it unless they log off themselves and have a day off. 

23 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

based on Wolf's comment to Karma "they just have to be patient" and the way Karma looked at Wolf afterwards. Add to that the fact that she was always with him in recent days I think the chance is quite high besides, they were already quite far into the bath

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

So cosa intendi e sono abbastanza giusto... se non fosse per i fatti e/o per le speculazioni, questi forum non avrebbero alcun valore e sarebbe abbastanza inutile accedere alla chat, anche se molte pagine sembrano essere sprecato in commenti inutili... soprattutto persone che si lamentano di alcuni inquilini quando non c'è quasi nulla che si possa fare a riguardo a meno che non si disconnettano e si prendano un giorno libero. 

E il tuo problema quale sarebbe?

2 minutes ago, Mauri said:

And what would your problem be??

If you understand and followed B4 thread since Christmas, then you would understand it was a piss take comment responding to those who cry about the guys always being at B4 and eating the girls food.

• Upvote 2