B4 - General Topic 2024 #21 (January)

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

he clearly shows that he just wants sara for sex and is not interested in sara as a person.

Maybe Massimo (as a self centered person) missed,

that Sara has the same agenda, using him for content.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

the rest have become smarter about max than sara

Damn phones. The fall of male superiority.

When women starts tele-communicating,

there is no defense.

It's impossible for Massimo to get the Penthouse in B4. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I can't imagine that but Sara, like Ney, is not really easy to look through if you don't know what she says when she talks about him in Russian

Sara: "Massimo is deep down a good guy.

that's what my bank says, and they know."

• Haha 1

Mass away for three days.. wow now they have to wait three days until they can vomit their hatred about that man here again, how are they going to get through those three days?

Oh wait Wolf is still there 🙄

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

So let's enjoy the 3 days without Max, I'm just curious to see how long it will take for Sara to shoot the guy in the wind when he's back.

lol i think i just found on the one cam site the woman who looks like sara on the alleged video like max said, if so she is only 19 :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

So let's enjoy the 3 days without Max, I'm just curious to see how long it will take for Sara to shoot the guy in the wind when he's back.

do you miss him already?, he's been gone for a few hours and you're still talking about him 🙄

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

lol i think i just found on the one cam site the woman who looks like sara on the alleged video like max said, if so she is only 19 :biggrin:

So Sara and Massimo have known each other for a long time?

• Haha 2

Das Mädchen könnte man denken das sie die schwester war, hatte einige ähnlichkeiten im Gesicht, aber will jetzt auch nicht weiter über max und sara reden.

Ich genieß einfach die 3 Tage an den ich diese komische Beziehung ( The Munsters alte serie) nicht sehen muß, denn solange Sara ihre Rosa Rote Brille auf hat wird sie alles was er sagt und tut glauben bis es wieder zu spät ist

• Thanks 1