Leora & Paul - (2024) #4

On 1/27/2024 at 3:48 AM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm interested in your opinion on CAM 14 Balcony.

I think it's a wasted CAM, wouldn't CAM 14 be better used elsewhere?

Thoughts, please.

It most likely would mate. I believe I may have once upon a time mentioned the same myself. Although since it was a matter I had no control over, I may have only mentioned the matter once or twice. But perhaps the balcony cam was placed there because of all the complainers that didn't like having a balcony cam in their last apartment in Kras.

Good morning Good Night 

maravilhoso segunda feira para todos 

wonderful Monday for everyone 

29/01/2024 29/January /2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox ste freddie57

Tired Good Morning GIF by Veronique de Jong

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Ste said:

He has Aussie at the kitchen sink then on the kitchen sink and carried Her

back to the couch oh boy it was really something back in Krasnoyarsk

As always you are very knowledgeable and have a great memory. I bet enjoyable too.

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

It most likely would mate. I believe I may have once upon a time mentioned the same myself. Although since it was a matter I had no control over, I may have only mentioned the matter once or twice. But perhaps the balcony cam was placed there because of all the complainers that didn't like having a balcony cam in their last apartment in Kras.

Yes, I remember complaining about that myself.

Now if there were an apartment in Australia there would be a hella lot more Cams outside as we don't get cold weather. I've just arrived home from a family funeral and it's close to 35 cel. Thinking about taking a beer out to the pool to have some time alone. They really should have an apartment in Australia. The other thing is your women is a hella lot better looking too. Another other thing that gives me the shits most of the women speak English but hardly speak it. RLC are crazy not to do it as can you imagine the viewers in Europe and America who would love watching Aussies on Cam that speak English a real point of interest across the world.  Oh well, I can dream about things but RLC are too stupid to do it.

25 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Now if there were an apartment in Australia there would be a hella lot more Cams outside as we don't get cold weather. I've just arrived home from a family funeral and it's close to 35 cel. Thinking about taking a beer out to the pool to have some time alone. They really should have an apartment in Australia. The other thing is your women is a hella lot better looking too. Another other thing that gives me the shits most of the women speak English but hardly speak it. RLC are crazy not to do it as can you imagine the viewers in Europe and America who would love watching Aussies on Cam that speak English a real point of interest across the world.  Oh well, I can dream about things but RLC are too stupid to do it.

Sorry for your loss, Aussie.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I would also love to see an Australian apartment or an apartment in any English speaking country for that matter. Though I do find the Australian accent rather sexy. I think the real problem is local laws preventing it from becoming a reality. RLC attempted to open a place in Asheville, North Carolina about eight years ago but it never came to fruition. 

• Thanks 1