B2 - General Topic 2024 #3 (January)

14 minutes ago, desinc said:

Esmi... Pack your shit up and get the fuck out!!! I'm tired of having my hard earned money going towards paying you to lay around all day doing absolutely nothing! The only thing you mustered up the energy for was to throw a hissy fit if someone else was providing some sorely needed entertaining content. Good riddance and don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

mikekoziol yes GIF by Bizness Rebels

Dayana and Crazy Nadia can fuck off with her. Picking up Tonya and getting her useless ass to fuck. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, desinc said:

Esmi... Pack your shit up and get the fuck out!!! I'm tired of having my hard earned money going towards paying you to lay around all day doing absolutely nothing! The only thing you mustered up the energy for was to throw a hissy fit if someone else was providing some sorely needed entertaining content. Good riddance and don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

Damn🤣

Seems like the 2 weeks stay theory about Dayana was wrong. Even though she hasn't shown much so far, I think she has potential and time as I don't see her leaving anytime soon.

5 hours ago, corvette08 said:

It's about time she leaves. She's as useless as tits on a bull.

Not that I care cause my time with rlc is coming to an end soon lol, but I hope you guys never see her again 🤣🤣

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Well, Esmi is back with a guy too 🙂

They all came back together I think and I'd really like to see Esmi get railed before she leaves (if that is that she has been packing for recently). 

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

and fucking

Hi noldus, I know she's new, is this her boyfriend? Here's a guy who actually knows how to please a lady. Hands all over her, lots of kissing and nice and slow.