B2 - General Topic 2024 #3 (January)

I have to tell you I really tried to give it a chance by watching the sex between Dayana and that guy, but it confirm to me why I don't get into the couple sex on this site, because almost 70 to 80% of the sex is watching his naked ass on top of her, and to be honest that doesn't excite me, but it only seems she's only sexual only if there's a guy there

• Like 1

Just tuned in and read through the comments about Esmi on the couch with the guy. I never understand these comments from people complaining about the tenants having sex and covering things up. IMO, this is exactly what this site is all about, the real feel of things. To me, this just makes things more real which is exactly why I and many other people are here in the first place. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

@mechanic You think YOU have problems with tenants on RLC lol...some whiners here yesterday were crying about Massi and Wolf heading off to B4 AGAIN and not being invited, which not one single person on here knows for certain who invited who and who didn't because not everything is on cam, but they think because it's not on cam then it's not been said, ridiculous. Anyway...back to your own concern...I watched Dayana and the guy, I didn't think there was any problems...the problems were with Esmi waiting all these months to get some dick and when she does, she does it under the covers. That's what I have a problem with least to say the clowns constantly moaning about the guys going to B4...quite pathetic to be honest. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, mechanic said:

Just tuned in and read through the comments about Esmi on the couch with the guy. I never understand these comments from people complaining about the tenants having sex and covering things up. IMO, this is exactly what this site is all about, the real feel of things. To me, this just makes things more real which is exactly why I and many other people are here in the first place. 

I was a bit miffed when I saw Esmi proceed with the muscle man under the covers, but I do get what you mean, and the needs of the tenants are not the same needs as some of the viewers. I like Esmi, but if she didn't want to be seen shagging then that's fine...I simply switched to another apartment and in all honesty, I am a people watcher and I enjoy watching RLC as a whole and I do not expect or have a sense of entitlement like some of the whiners on here do whining about who goes where and who has sex with who and so on. I just enjoy watching young people have the sort of fun that makes them happy but sadly a lot on here spoil it for others constantly moaning about certain tenants and so on.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

I was a bit miffed when I saw Esmi proceed with the muscle man under the covers, but I do get what you mean, and the needs of the tenants are not the same needs as some of the viewers. I like Esmi, but if she didn't want to be seen shagging then that's fine...I simply switched to another apartment and in all honesty, I am a people watcher and I enjoy watching RLC as a whole and I do not expect or have a sense of entitlement like some of the whiners on here do whining about who goes where and who has sex with who and so on. I just enjoy watching young people have the sort of fun that makes them happy but sadly a lot on here spoil it for others constantly moaning about certain tenants and so on.  

Well said.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

that's not called exciting, that's called a ripoff!!

As always, it depends on everyone's points of view and preferences. If you are only interested in clearly seeing a big cock penetrating a vagina then you should look at other cams where this is exposed on purpose

17 hours ago, Noldus said:

From the food delivery this morning, where the guy who brought the food had to have confirmation from Dayana that it was she who had ordered the food 🙂 He got today's experience (See cam 3, 9 and 7)

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

It was a fun moment, too bad I couldn't see the delivery guy's face!

Another funny moment is when Dayana and the boyfriend leave the bedroom to get food in the LR... and they realize that Esmi is getting fucked on the couch.
Well obviously they don't realize that they are spectators of such an epic event!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

1 hour ago, Machevh said:

As always, it depends on everyone's points of view and preferences. If you are only interested in clearly seeing a big cock penetrating a vagina then you should look at other cams where this is exposed on purpose

of course, and that's why i'm not coming back to rlc after my sub runs out.

6 hours ago, mechanic said:

I don’t understand people complaining about sex but I don’t understand people saying having sex while covering, is normal too. Nothing real about that 🙄

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

I don’t understand people complaining about sex but I don’t understand people saying having sex while covering, is normal too. Nothing real about that 🙄

Ya, I never covered myself when I had sex. And I don't recall the girl grabbing a blanket to cover up. It's not normal.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Ya, I never covered myself when I had sex. And I don't recall the girl grabbing a blanket to cover up. It's not normal.

maybe you didn't have three or four cameras pointed at you and a few tens of thousands of people masturbating while watching you