B4 - General Topic 2024 #22 (January)

45 minutes ago, poncherello said:

who knows what the Daytona rate is

I have no idea but I looked a few times today and she can give a workshop to the other girls... how do I treat a cock, she is definitely a professional sex worker

1 hour ago, poncherello said:

I thought the same thing but we'll see before we celebrate. That's one son of a bitch who could leave misleading traces

The very first thing when I heard he might be leaving was, I thought they should save a glass that has his fingerprints in it.

The very next thing was someone should take out a large front page advertisement the Cypress newspaper (Cypress right) warning of his plans.

Other than that he is an awesome guy, I only wish I had a daughter to introduce him too. 
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

La primissima cosa quando ho sentito che avrebbe potuto andarsene è che ho pensato che avrei dovuto salvare un bicchiere su cui c'erano le sue impronte digitali.

La cosa successiva era che qualcuno tirasse fuori un grande annuncio in prima pagina sul giornale Cypress (Cypress a destra) avvertendo dei suoi piani.

A parte questo è un ragazzo fantastico, vorrei solo avere anche una figlia per presentarlo. 
🤣 🤣 🤣

A daughter, preferably a virgin, please. It will be less difficult to find a way for her

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

RLC is saying OUT LOUD IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS...straight guys stay away.  They are moving in a gay direction.

Are you a homophobe?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, winnlove said:

Neytiri est à B7 dans la cuisine avec Mass, et une autre fille. Sara?????

I mean Neytiri will leave the project propably tomorrow

her suitcase is ready

very sad day for me, she was 95 % of my watching time on the site

she was my sunshine of the site