Masha - (2024) #2

Pete1960

How can we have any sympathy now? He's done so much, possibly behind the Roxy split, it looked like she had finally kicked him out, and yet once again. So no more sympathy, all this is her own funeral. Plus yes, RLC allows a guy who wrecked their gear back?

Views mean more than anything here. What a joke. 

Plus Roxy, are you seeing this? What do you think of her now?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, chogdad said:

How can we have any sympathy now? He's done so much, possibly behind the Roxy split, it looked like she had finally kicked him out, and yet once again. So no more sympathy, all this is her own funeral. Plus yes, RLC allows a guy who wrecked their gear back?

Views mean more than anything here. What a joke. 

Plus Roxy, are you seeing this? What do you think of her now?

Knowing Masha, this is an 'up yours' to Roxy for saying one thing and doing another...that being doing Elvis in the early morning hours of the morning they set off for their Poland trip and Roxy probably said she went to her family homme to sleep when really she went downstairs to get railed by Elvis...perhaps. Who knows eh, not even 40 days into the new season of RLC's season 13 and she is already welcoming back and clearly advocating domestic violence offenders into her home again. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Knowing Masha, this is an 'up yours' to Roxy for saying one thing and doing another...that being doing Elvis in the early morning hours of the morning they set off for their Poland trip and Roxy probably said she went to her family homme to sleep when really she went downstairs to get railed by Elvis...perhaps. Who knows eh, not even 40 days into the new season of RLC's season 13 and she is already welcoming back and clearly advocating domestic violence offenders into her home again. 

Yes, and who is the real winner here? Elvis, because he can do what he's done, plus being the 'possible' cause of the Roxy situation, fucks them both,  and yet what do we see? 

One thing we have learned, very sadly here is, she adores him. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

To me this just makes RLC looks bad. The guy that destroyed their equipment and put the apartment offline for a week is back like it never happened. RLC should kick Masha just for that.

There, this is a serious problem. He was free to damage the apartment without any repercussions. This is practically a free pass for everyone. This is not a good sign for the future of RLC.

• Like 3

Just now, chogdad said:

Yes, and who is the real winner here? Elvis, because he can do what he's done, plus being the 'possible' cause of the Roxy situation, and yet what do we see? 

One thing we have learned, very sadly here is, she adores him. 

Masha adores him or his todger lol. He is the real winner here as you say because he can now fuck both girls with no drama between the two of them.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Masha adores him or his todger lol. He is the real winner here as you say because he can now fuck both girls with no drama between the two of them.

You say that but think, this could make the situation between Masha and Roxy even worse. She finds out, then it is 'I stood by you and yet you kicked me out and now' etc. This is a real knife in the back. 

From now on whatever Masha says will no longer be credible. I can understand that it's difficult to stay away from someone who lives in the same building as you but take him to bed for sex? nah, sorry but no.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

From now on whatever Masha says will no longer be credible. I can understand that it's difficult to stay away from someone who lives in the same building as you but take him to bed for sex? nah, sorry but no.

I totally agree, there was no reason to do this at all unless she can't stop wanting him. 

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

D'ora in poi qualunque cosa dirà Masha non sarà più credibile. Posso capire che sia difficile stare lontano da qualcuno che vive nel tuo stesso palazzo ma portarlo a letto per fare sesso? no, scusa ma no.

Soprattutto dopo le violenze subite

• Upvote 1