Masha - (2024) #2

Pete1960

1 hour ago, woodyj627 said:

Question which one is Val the masculine one or the feminine one??

This is how I remember

( I pronounce Jul as " jewel" )

Val is the Gal, Jul is the mule. No offence Jul

😉

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Ashes10 said:

Just now catching up on everything. I was wondering where Roxy went, and now it looks as though Masha is the cause of most of the drama that rolls through. 

Roxy is most likely at Allesandro's.  I think Masha blamed Roxy for Allesandro's failure to take care of the cats while they were gone.  Masha was completely in the wrong, hopefully Val & Jul talked some sense into her.

It did sound like Masha asked about Roxy when she woke up this afternoon and glanced into the living room to see if she was on the couch after Jul arrived with food for them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Roxy is most likely at Allesandro's.  I think Masha blamed Roxy for Allesandro's failure to take care of the cats while they were gone.  Masha was completely in the wrong, hopefully Val & Jul talked some sense into her.

It did sound like Masha asked about Roxy when she woke up this afternoon and glanced into the living room to see if she was on the couch after Jul arrived with food for them.

100% agree

2 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I watched this live and I completely agree with what you have said. It's clear the girls cannot trust Allesandro to look after the cats either despite the camera's constantly rolling, because he thought by turning up 3 hours before the girls arrive home AFTER 6 days away this would make things okay by having to pretend he looked after the cats for the entire week when clearly he never. He's now the 3rd Italian guy to use her apartment top get his dick wet and doesn't care about anyone else in that apartment. Masha however was wrong to take it all out on Roxy so Roxy has probably gone back home to her family home in Rome rather than Allesandro...no idea why she would go see him if he is the cause of Masha's outburst.  

14 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Roxy has probably gone back home to her family home in Rome rather than Allesandro...no idea why she would go see him if he is the cause of Masha's outburst.  

Dick..  Roxy goes to dick.

However, I was unaware she had family in Rome.

1 hour ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Dick..  Roxy goes to dick.

However, I was unaware she had family in Rome.

Lol you might be right but as I said she might have also gone back to the family home. She posted something on SM and was sat around a table full off food...literally like 3 or 4 hours after leaving Masha's one evening. Was during Christmas week and mentioned being with family at Christmas. 

There was no way Roxy could have defended herself against Masha, so she just had to leave !! This may make us reconsider the fight with Elvis ! Was he to blame 100% ? Or was he provoked to the limit ? So now we are waiting for Roxy to collect her belongings and for Masha to cry and beg her to stay......

36 minutes ago, Lasse said:

There was no way Roxy could have defended herself against Masha, so she just had to leave !! This may make us reconsider the fight with Elvis ! Was he to blame 100% ? Or was he provoked to the limit ? So now we are waiting for Roxy to collect her belongings and for Masha to cry and beg her to stay......

masha is very controlling and quite frankly, she's a bitch.  i'm sure in both instances you speak of it was all masha to blame.

• Upvote 1