Masha - (2024) #2

Pete1960

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's one thing Elvis lacks is a big dick.  He just doesn't fit the bill in that department.

Well, he is smaller than Sasha and Massi but he's bigger than Daytona lol. Tonya's Labia is bigger than Daytona's winkle. 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Give it a week or less before Masha's next meltdown.  

As soon as Elvis is more and more present in the apartment they will start doing comedy again.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, MrAngel said:

Yo whatta fuck is this ? what happen to no more ELVIS thing ? 🤣

Masha is a simple girl, she just needs a cock in her ass and she forgives you everything. No matters that you treats her badly or you slaughter her cats before her eyes.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Masha lost me with her fake tits, installed by someone who wanted money, instead of telling women to not destroy their natural breasts.  Aziza with her ridiculous sleeve.  Let nature determine your beauty.  A doctor can't enhance beauty.  Especially lips... sheesh.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Masha has several addictions which are not good. One or all of them will not end good for her. Perhaps no writing on the fridge but "the writing on the wall" indicates that something bad will happen soon. Oh well. Some bad things in life are well deserved. Masha will "own it". Everyone knows Elvis's brutal character so he should not be blamed for any shit that he will soon cause.

13 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I wonder if she will leave a message on that board.

'No More Presley' I think was the farewell message...so I'm guessing 'No More Roxy' will be up soon being the utterly dumb c**t Masha is.

• Haha 1