Masha - (2024) #2

Pete1960

Well you can bet that this new "friendship" with Val and Jul will end badly just like all of Masha's other relationships. Val and Jul are not going to put up with any of her drama though. You can already see Jul is not 100% on board with this whole scene. Stay tuned...

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

At least Val has chosen to stay fully clothed when sleeping in Masha's bed, even though Jul is naked on the couch.

When they go home they'll likely see little brown presents around the apartment. 

dog GIF by Red & Howling

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, rado07 said:

Lots of text about what happened, sorry.

What is so bad that it triggers this reaction?
9:59 p.m.; When they returned from vacation everything was fine.
At some point Masha goes into the bathroom and receives a message on the phone
it is now 10:14 p.m.; Then she goes into the bedroom and briefly invites Roxy into the hall. She apparently shows her this message.
Then Masha goes to the safe, gets some money, wants to give it to Roxy and says please leave.
These are the facts.
Who sent this message, what was it supposed to do?
I don't think it was a coincidence.
Now my hypothesis:
The morning before departure for vacation, Roxy leaves the apartment early and returns around midday. She couldn't sleep and was at home with her parents. I think she said it.
Was that her, or was she just one floor down? In the neighbor's apartment and Masha's worst enemy? Did he invite her to fuck? He helped move in and out. So he is very present in Roxy's life.
Therefore: Was it his message that Masha received and did he intentionally destroy the relationship by sending this message?
A visit to Allesandro would not have triggered this reaction. There would be no need to cheat about it either.
The cat story was already known and is out of the question, it may have just increased the reaction.
I can imagine that this choleric person deliberately exploits Roxy and Masha's vulnerabilities. Then we see an intrigue with two big losers and possibly a chance to save the battered and depressed Masha again, or simply a desire to destroy Masha's life.

But it's just a hypothesis that I put together from incomplete passages of text.

Wow, thank you for that. It does sound like that text was the key, and i agree, whatever was said in it was strong enough to make Masha turn just like that.

If it was Elvis, then Masha is to blame, because she was happy for him to lure Roxy in wasn't she with those attempted threesomes etc. Then if something else happens later, how can she blame him? 

25 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Also Masha - "Stay with me in my place, i know you have dogs who will be alone, but so what?"

There is a huge difference between 10-12 hours and 6 days.

The dogs were walked and fed right before they left.  Dogs are routinely left unattended for that period of time every day while their owners are at work.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Masha took a bath with Jul and then with Val. What is that all about? I'm pretty sure they can do that alone in their own apartment.

It was a bit crowded last time all 3 of them did it at the same time.

Not sure why Jul even took a bath, she tends to look uncomfortable in it.   She also acts more like a chaperone when she is there, seen but not heard.  She sits, smokes, listens or plays on her phone most of the time while Masha and Val chatter away like there is no tomorrow.

Things from Masha's point of view (on the phone):
Roxy was the most perfect roommate of anyone who ever lived with her. She just felt comfortable with her.
Masha says she freaked out and hurt Roxy a lot.
They won't see each other for a while now, she doesn't think she'll come for her birthday.
Roxy gave her her coffee maker and she is very happy with it. There is good coffee.

In any case, the statement "I❤️ Roxy" still there.
It is difficult to assess whether she may have built a castle in the air with this statement to Roxy. I guess so.

• Like 1