Masha - (2024) #2

Pete1960

Most of us had high hopes about the Masha and Roxy relations. Masha crashed it totally and left us all very dissapointed. I think RLC should put some pressure on Masha to sort things out with Roxy and give their  relation a second chance !! Roxy may be reluctant! It would be worth a try anyway. Only RLC can put pressure on Masha in this matter!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

Most of us had high hopes about the Masha and Roxy relations. Masha crashed it totally and left us all very dissapointed. I think RLC should put some pressure on Masha to sort things out with Roxy and give their  relation a second chance !! Roxy may be reluctant! It would be worth a try anyway. Only RLC can put pressure on Masha in this matter!

I highly doubt RLC will interfere in the tenants lives like that.  It would be against the terms of the project.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

Die meisten von uns hatten große Hoffnungen in die Beziehung zwischen Masha und Roxy. Masha hat es total vermasselt und uns alle sehr enttäuscht. Ich denke, RLC sollte etwas Druck auf Masha ausüben, damit sie die Sache mit Roxy klärt und ihrer Beziehung eine zweite Chance gibt!! Roxy zögert vielleicht! Einen Versuch wäre es auf jeden Fall wert. Nur RLC kann in dieser Angelegenheit Druck auf Masha ausüben!

Masha hat einige psychische " Auffaelligkeiten" um es neutral auszudruecken. Mancher Ausraster und manches Herumgebruelle von ihr gibt zur Sorge um sie und die welche um sie herum sind Anlass. Ein sehr sensibles Thema. Abhilfe kann nur geschehen wenn sie selbst das auch will. Das ist wie bei Suchtkranken ( auch Sexsucht ist eine Suchtkrankheit ) bei Alkohol und Spielsucht etc.

2 hours ago, Lasse said:

Now...before we go bashing Masha, which I was guilty of doing too early on and recently...but with more info coming to light then whilst we all know Masha can be a drama queen, then we do have to remember word is Roxy had help from Elvis (it's alleged) and he also helped mover her out a few days ago having been seen on cam, although identity could not actually be confirmed as him. The problem I believe IS, that Roxy said one thing to Masha and then did the opposite, which is what perhaps triggered Masha to offer her money on cam to leave and NOW. Roxy, I think then placed the money back into the safe in the hallway and the mood between the two broke down completely and Masha seemingly spent more time with her new friends away from her apartment to give Roxy time to pack and move out. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Masha hat einige psychische " Auffaelligkeiten" um es neutral auszudruecken. Mancher Ausraster und manches Herumgebruelle von ihr gibt zur Sorge um sie und die welche um sie herum sind Anlass. Ein sehr sensibles Thema. Abhilfe kann nur geschehen wenn sie selbst das auch will. Das ist wie bei Suchtkranken ( auch Sexsucht ist eine Suchtkrankheit ) bei Alkohol und Spielsucht etc.

This cannot be dismissed out of hand.
And addiction is, of course, the repression of reality.
I think Masha has a distorted perception of reality because she sees everything through the lens of apparent superiority.
Show an egomaniac his reflection in the mirror, he won't recognize it.

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Now...before we go bashing Masha, which I was guilty of doing too early on and recently...but with more info coming to light then whilst we all know Masha can be a drama queen, then we do have to remember word is Roxy had help from Elvis (it's alleged) and he also helped mover her out a few days ago having been seen on cam, although identity could not actually be confirmed as him. The problem I believe IS, that Roxy said one thing to Masha and then did the opposite, which is what perhaps triggered Masha to offer her money on cam to leave and NOW. Roxy, I think then placed the money back into the safe in the hallway and the mood between the two broke down completely and Masha seemingly spent more time with her new friends away from her apartment to give Roxy time to pack and move out. 

I still wonder. Why did it have to come to this? Of course, Masha knew that Roxy and Elvis were still friends.
It was a mistake to lie about visiting Elvis.
terrible? Terrible, of course, but there were reasons. And they're not just available at Roxy. That's how Roxy is, she wants to be everyone's friend and not hurt anyone.
And how often Masha herself became weak when she thought about a long dick.
We say: Anyone who shouts is wrong.
In a real friendship, talking about it is commonplace.
There were two losers and a third who was happy that his message was so successful.
People are so easy to manipulate.

26 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I still wonder. Why did it have to come to this? Of course, Masha knew that Roxy and Elvis were still friends.
It was a mistake to lie about visiting Elvis.
terrible? Terrible, of course, but there were reasons. And they're not just available at Roxy. That's how Roxy is, she wants to be everyone's friend and not hurt anyone.
And how often Masha herself became weak when she thought about a long dick.
We say: Anyone who shouts is wrong.
In a real friendship, talking about it is commonplace.
There were two losers and a third who was happy that his message was so successful.
People are so easy to manipulate.

I agree with you certainly, however IF the bruises on Masha were from Elvis then he is clearly a g/f beater and Masha sees him as just that and just that only. If Roxy is still associating herself with him, then Masha will not take too kindly to this at all because although as you said Roxy is the type that wants to be everyone's friend, there are still lines to be crossed and I think with Masha...Roxy has crossed those lines. I am just waiting for Masha's next cryptic message to appear on her 'followers' board lol. She removed the 'I Love Roxy' message and whatever was below it yesterday, I think. For her to remove it that fast would suggest now we will no longer see Roxy, least to say Babi too who seems to be busy getting loved up to her g/f beater boyfriend so both have now probably gone from being on cam for a while...if not forever.    

15 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

however IF the bruises on Masha were from Elvis

the bruises on her leg upon your return?
she went to the toilet in the hotel room at night and fell.
she say to her father on the phone

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, rado07 said:

the bruises on her leg upon your return?
she went to the toilet in the hotel room at night and fell.
she say to her father on the phone

I meant before Christmas...not the Poland trip they just returned from. 

14 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I meant before Christmas...not the Poland trip they just returned from. 

Okay, I misunderstood it.

The Roxy story is over. They are still collecting their last belongings. and then end.
But Masha is inconsistency personified, so never is never quite never

Just now, rado07 said:

Okay, I misunderstood it.

The Roxy story is over. They are still collecting their last belongings. and then end.
But Masha is inconsistency personified, so never is never quite never

Yes, it does appear the Roxy friendship has come to an end...for now. Masha we all know is a hot head and can be a drama queen but this time I would not solely blame her alone for what has happened most recently. 

• Upvote 1