Masha - (2024) #2

Pete1960

5 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Could there be more to it, and this Cat thing is a useful excuse? It may be jealousy because Roxy is with him, it could center around that more.

Excuse...the cats were left with no human interaction for almost a week...JC. Excuse my arse...Masha should have had it out with Allesandro and not take it out on Roxy whether he is dipping her or not. 

Just now, TfiDeano said:

Excuse...the cats were left with no human interaction for almost a week...JC. Excuse my arse...Masha should have had it out with Allesandro and not take it out on Roxy whether he is dipping her or not. 

No, you get me wrong. I mean she was taking it out on Roxy when as you say, she should take it out on him, because he was the one to blame not Roxy. It was like she already had a problem with her as a result. Think, she only a couple of weeks ago wrote I Love Roxy, they go away together and as soon as they come back, she yells at her and Roxy is leaving. If she is ok with Roxy, why did she take it out on her, that is what i meant. She has every right to be mad at her cats being left, but blame the one who did it, not Roxy. 

1 minute ago, chogdad said:

No, you get me wrong. I mean she was taking it out on Roxy when as you say, she should take it out on him, because he was the one to blame not Roxy. It was like she already had a problem with her as a result. Think, she only a couple of weeks ago wrote I Love Roxy, they go away together and as soon as they come back, she yells at her and Roxy is leaving. If she is ok with Roxy, why did she take it out on her, that is what i meant. She has every right to be mad at her cats being left, but blame the one who did it, not Roxy. 

Ah okay fair enough and yes, I agree with you 100%. If Roxy WAS moving in, then it's clear RLC didn't want to add her name yet because they know what Drama Queen Masha is like. I say chuck her arse out and let Roxy move in. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Ah okay fair enough and yes, I agree with you 100%. If Roxy WAS moving in, then it's clear RLC didn't want to add her name yet because they know what Drama Queen Masha is like. I say chuck her arse out and let Roxy move in. 

It is weird when we look at it. They are great pals, she declares her 'love', and because of another person's actions, she has walked away from her just like that. So fast. And Masha is already getting her feet under Val and Jul's table. It's like Roxy who?

8 minutes ago, chogdad said:

It is weird when we look at it. They are great pals, she declares her 'love', and because of another person's actions, she has walked away from her just like that. So fast. And Masha is already getting her feet under Val and Jul's table. It's like Roxy who?

If you watch Masha then you'll notice every time she falls out with people her go to job is spring cleaning the entire apartment which is her way of dealing with things. Meaning she would rather hide from the truth and make things right in her head by running away from the problem and doing a spot of cleaning. I really like Masha, I know many don't plus I follow her SM account but I am rapidly going against her. She's a drama queen and will never be wrong. In her World its everyone else's fault but hers.  

• Like 1

Just now, TfiDeano said:

If you watch Masha then you'll notice every time she falls out with people her go to job is spring cleaning the entire apartment which is her way of dealing with things. Meaning she would rather hide from the truth and make things right in her head by running away from the problem and doing a spot of cleaning. I really like Masha, I know many don't plus I follow her SM account but I am rapidly going against her. She's a drama queen and will never be wrong. In her World its everyone else's fault but hers.  

Yes, i agree. She has the ability to get out of control. Remember when she had 4,5 guys over at once to 'entertain'? Then that stops. We saw the whole Elvis debacle. Roxy provides some calm and as soon as one thing happens, she is gone. Now, what will happen here with V&J? Because there hasn't been a great history of relationships when her apt is involved is there. And i really think her 'Recreational' activities should be curbed. That plays a big part in her hyper behaviour. 👃

I think Masha knows she overreacted.
Now she is on the run and plays Masha, the sincere one who is always right. It's a defeat for her, she can't admit it
It's a spectacle for your viewers.

All people make mistakes and true friends accept that.
If this continues, she'll soon be really lonely, and that's not undeserved

3 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I think Masha knows she overreacted.
Now she is on the run and plays Masha, the sincere one who is always right. It's a defeat for her, she can't admit it
It's a spectacle for your viewers.

All people make mistakes and true friends accept that.
If this continues, she'll soon be really lonely, and that's not undeserved

Maybe it is Roxy who has said i can't handle this life style. She has seen so much in a short time! In between Babi and her guy fighting, getting yelled at by Elvis which made her cry, having to stay up till dawn for Masha's party nights and now made the scapegoat for someone else's behaviour. Masha may have spoken to her but Roxy could have said enough's enough.