B2 - General Topic 2024 #4 (February)

7 hours ago, moules said:

There are 40 trains a day between Barcelona and Madrid.  He did not miss his train, unless he planned on riding on top like they do in India.

Really? That's the only thing that you have noticed in India. I haven't noticed this living here for the past 45 years.Typical stereotypical minds I see. Oh, did you know that Indian Railway is the 4th largest railway system in the world and the 8th largest employer in the world. 

Dear Esmi,

it was a pleasure to follow your day-to-day life in this such short stay. We could witness many happy moments and even a few sad ones. It was amazing to watch you dancing in the LR, in the shower, doing beautiful paintings and photo shoots. Watching you waking up and going to the kitchen to prepare your warm water in little or no clothes was always amazing. Your dedication in exercises are really paying off. Every time that you went to the balcony to watch the sun rise looked like a bucolic painting. 

We learned so much about you with unexpected surprises and with your conversations with your roommates. You are now in your best body shape. You deserve much more than you can even imagine. Don't forget your value and being around those who recognize that value. 

Hope to see you paying a visit to Zabava and maybe, who knows, you will rejoin the project during the summer or even next year. Next time, I hope that you will get better roommates, like Dayana. Someone that makes you laugh and have fun. 

Wish you all the best.  💖

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

il y a 8 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

Dear Esmi,

it was a pleasure to follow your day-to-day life in this such short stay. We could witness many happy moments and even a few sad ones. It was amazing to watch you dancing in the LR, in the shower, doing beautiful paintings and photo shoots. Watching you waking up and going to the kitchen to prepare your warm water in little or no clothes was always amazing. Your dedication in exercises are really paying off. Every time that you went to the balcony to watch the sun rise looked like a bucolic painting. 

We learned so much about you with unexpected surprises and with your conversations with your roommates. You are now in your best body shape. You deserve much more than you can even imagine. Don't forget your value and being around those who recognize that value. 

Hope to see you paying a visit to Zabava and maybe, who knows, you will rejoin the project during the summer or even next year. Next time, I hope that you will get better roommates, like Dayana. Someone that makes you laugh and have fun. 

You should be the President. 

Nice words.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Dear Esmi,

Does Esmi leave today?

6 hours ago, nack said:

Really? That's the only thing that you have noticed in India. I haven't noticed this living here for the past 45 years.Typical stereotypical minds I see. Oh, did you know that Indian Railway is the 4th largest railway system in the world and the 8th largest employer in the world. 

Who cares?

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Dear Esmi,

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2